Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sexual activity

[cr...]

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Te...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering, this morning...having abstained from 'activity' for so long...is there a point where an erection no longer will occur?  I actually don't know if i could get or maintain one with all the sx bs flying thru my head...don't know if this is 'premature non-ejaculation', or if this is an actual physiological response...anyone out there wanna cowboy up on this? Obviously, I have even less of an inkling what a woman would feel in this situation, but i would imagine there would be similar performance anxiety issues? Granted, right now it's pretty much a moot point, but there may be a future in future encounters...not gonna rule it out, anyway...

I was wondering, this morning...having abstained from 'activity' for so long...is there a point where an erection no longer will occur?  I actually don't know if i could get or maintain one with all the sx bs flying thru my head...don't know if this is 'premature non-ejaculation', or if this is an actual physiological response...anyone out there wanna cowboy up on this? Obviously, I have even less of an inkling what a woman would feel in this situation, but i would imagine there would be similar performance anxiety issues? Granted, right now it's pretty much a moot point, but there may be a future in future encounters...not gonna rule it out, anyway...

Well Tex ;) The penalties are pretty stiff for getting too much into detail, it seems, but I would say the only way to find out if the car runs is to take it out on the open road and rod the piss out of it...Perhaps, blow the carbon out as they say. Then take it easy on the pedal, drive around nice and easy, and when yer ready...bring her home and park her in the garage...once again.  8)

Snowy :)

Well Tex ;) The penalties are pretty stiff for getting too much into detail, it seems, but I would say the only way to find out if the car runs is to take it out on the open road and rod the piss out of it...Perhaps, blow the carbon out as they say. Then take it easy on the pedal, drive around nice and easy, and when yer ready...bring her home and park her in the garage...once again.  8)

So, Snowy, yer tellin me to put the rubber to the road?...O U C H !!! That hurts almost as much metaphorically as 'kick the tires'...i'm not looking for a pit stop...I had a long-term parking contract in mind...but i gotta have something to park...y'know? Least, I think I do...that is the crux of my worries...

Tex :-[:-\

So, Snowy, yer tellin me to put the rubber to the road?...O U C H !!! That hurts almost as much metaphorically as 'kick the tires'...i'm not looking for a pit stop...I had a long-term parking contract in mind...but i gotta have something to park...y'know? Least, I think I do...that is the crux of my worries...

Tex :-[:-\

Ya, I hear what yer saying there Tex. :-\ Umm, not trying to be funny here, but it might not be a bad idea to take her out for a test drive, one way or another (kinda like in the sperm banks)to see if ole trusty needs some tweaking. Give er a tune up, perhaps some parts from the "blue" market, but only if absolutely necessary.  :) Go find some parking lots and find a place to park. Don't forget to keep revving the engine. :)

Your buddy,

[18...]
sex when I can endure it is about the only good distraction I can have.... ughhhh even then my mind is racing wondering how the hell I am going to get off this crap and heal.

sex when I can endure it is about the only good distraction I can have.... ughhhh even then my mind is racing wondering how the hell I am going to get off this crap and heal.

:(

So, i have to hand it to myself...I finally figured it out...the Ace clip cinched it...

The 'blue market' is the same one that told me, so many, many years ago, that I could sleep without worry...maybe I'm jumping the gun, here...I was just bringing up a concern that has been rattling around between my two brain cells...i could go on, but the bit about picking up a loose screw in a parking lot and getting a flat is beyond what I might get away with...

So, i have to hand it to myself...I finally figured it out...the Ace clip cinched it...

The 'blue market' is the same one that told me, so many, many years ago, that I could sleep without worry...maybe I'm jumping the gun, here...I was just bringing up a concern that has been rattling around between my two brain cells...i could go on, but the bit about picking up a loose screw in a parking lot and getting a flat is beyond what I might get away with...

Tex, I hear ya on the blue market thing. >:( Parking lots-place to park... referring to the many fish in the sea. :) Take your time finding a soulmate, perhaps. You're a good man with a great sense of humor and wise as an old owl...Not referring to you as old.  :) I cant imagine you having much trouble finding a beautiful person to share your life with. Sometimes, the right one comes along when we're least expecting, or looking for that matter.

Take care,

Snowy

I do think I've got someone of real interest...at least for me...lots of fish, yeah, but i'm kinda funny there...don't want short-term parking...i'll keep pinching myself to make sure I'm awake...and, nah, I wasn't looking... :smitten: just flat-footed my way into someone... :)

tex

I do think I've got someone of real interest...at least for me...lots of fish, yeah, but i'm kinda funny there...don't want short-term parking...i'll keep pinching myself to make sure I'm awake...and, nah, I wasn't looking... :smitten: just flat-footed my way into someone... :)

tex

Ahhh, so you're holding back on me.  ;D So, ya already have your eyes on a certain special fish? Very cool. :thumbsup: Reel er in fer she gets away.  8)

Snowy

tex

Ahhh, so you're holding back on me.  ;D So, ya already have your eyes on a certain special fish? Very cool. :thumbsup: Reel er in fer she gets away.  8)

Snowy

Well, I kinda want her to find somethin worthwhile if I land her...i don't even have a hook on my line, yet...just wishes and hopes...tex

this morning was frustrating i was pleasuring myself and there was too much loud thunder it was difficult to enjoy that from all that loud noise

you should be thankful for the muffler

it was g-d doing the same...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Even if I was with someone thinking about it is NO problem at all, but when I tried to Masturbate my body wasn't even in the same room, or thats what it felt like. I am also wondering like the guy's are if the 'intention' is there will everything else catch on as it were :-\

I'm not even going to bother flying solo again, its pointless right now, but the thing is the same night I dreamed  I was trying again and nearly bloody erased myself!!! :o! I am taking it as a warning not to bother with Banking right now, its all deposit and no refund ::)

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

tex

Snowy

Well, I kinda want her to find somethin worthwhile if I land her...i don't even have a hook on my line, yet...just wishes and hopes...tex

A wish and a hope is where it all begins. 8) And start givin yer self more credit fer cryin out loud Tex. ;D  ::)

Snowy

Ya gotta remember yer talkin to a guy with an imaginary horse(albeit a really neat one...just don't tell him I said that) who fights Flutermongers with pink noodleooterators and goes on virtual, sexually innuendic(?) camping trips with folks he's only met online...that might put a hitch in anybody's getalong... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tex

Ya gotta remember yer talkin to a guy with an imaginary horse(albeit a really neat one...just don't tell him I said that) who fights Flutermongers with pink noodleooterators and goes on virtual, sexually innuendic(?) camping trips with folks he's only met online...that might put a hitch in anybody's getalong... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tex

:laugh: You're a funny guy Tex. :) I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find someone to fill the slot. There's someone for everyone. :)

Snowy