Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sexual activity

[cr...]

Well, I'm chaste, because I'm not chased...go figure...

Same here, mind I  now keep myself as Isolated as possible as getting over stimulated to rattles my sxs, :D, but the other day when I had a  small window I was thinking 'If only I was with somebody right now' ???' I would definitely have sex  If I was with some one that understood the benzo withdrawal even if they had never gone thorough it.

But thats not going to happen when I'm avoiding people, it seems to be a lot worse with people I know well, but thats because I know somewhere along the line their going to rattle my brain before they've done it and its not unexpected just when they do and thats what makes it worse knowing at any time but when?  :D :D :D

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Te...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. As the OP I was sorta bummed the thread got a big warning. :P

April was a relatively better month in the sexualsphere. No, I didn't have sex or come close to it. But I have lost a lot of my social phobia. I can at least be somewhat calm when talking to a stranger and not be a complete weirdo to talk to. From that past date I went on, I now take any encounter as a learning experience. There's no reason to be overly critical and depressed over interactions with girls given the load of mental baggage.

I am getting antsy as it gets nicer in NE US. I feel I'm getting desperate again which of course is a huge turn off. I question whether concerning myself with girls is what I should be doing. The "should's" during w/d are taxing. Is all of the girl stufff more stress? Distraction? Attempt to return to normal reality? Shooting myself in the foot due to my mental limitations, lack of charisma, and anything noteworthy to say about my life?

Along lines of what previous buddy said, it would be nice to have this socially accepted disclaimer saying "I'm in withdrawal"  ::) It would say stuff about how we have a lot of good qualities but its hard to express them. And despite my apparent awkawardness, the buddy passes in bed. W/d wouldn't be alright if this world existed. Anyway, just another lesson for me to practice patience and work on inner issues. Eventually, all my tip toeing in the social realm might get me towards a viable interaction soon.

Peace DMR 

Hey cryptalhatter!

I'm so glad to hear you're making progress!  It's one step at a time, and before you know it, you'll be back to your old self.  :)  I agree, this is a time to be patient and focus on 'you'.  The rest will eventually fall into place when the time is right.

Are you in Nebraska?  I'm your neighbor!  ;)

PD  :hug:

Hey guys. As the OP I was sorta bummed the thread got a big warning. :P

HI CRYP,

I THINK SOME OF US WERE TOO....OH WELL, WE MEANT NO HARM, AND ABSOLUTELY "NO" DISRESPECT TO YOU IN ANY WAY.

April was a relatively better month in the sexualsphere. No, I didn't have sex or come close to it. But I have lost a lot of my social phobia. I can at least be somewhat calm when talking to a stranger and not be a complete weirdo to talk to. From that past date I went on, I now take any encounter as a learning experience. There's no reason to be overly critical and depressed over interactions with girls given the load of mental baggage.

I'M HAPPY TO HEAR THAT APRIL HAS BEEN A BETTER MONTH FOR YOU.

SEX WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU....WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

YOU HAVE MADE PROGRESS BY WORKING ON BEING ABLE TO TALK TO STRANGERS; AS WELL AS, LEARNING FROM ALL OF THIS.  GOOD JOB!

I am getting antsy as it gets nicer in NE US. I feel I'm getting desperate again which of course is a huge turn off. I question whether concerning myself with girls is what I should be doing. The "should's" during w/d are taxing. Is all of the girl stufff more stress? Distraction? Attempt to return to normal reality? Shooting myself in the foot due to my mental limitations, lack of charisma, and anything noteworthy to say about my life?

CRYP, I THINK WE ALL STRUGGLE WITH SOME OF WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

I PERSONALLY WANT TO GET MY LIFE IN ORDER BEFORE I EVEN THINK ABOUT HAVING A RELATIONSHIP. IF I'M NOT OKAY...HOW CAN I EXPECT TO GET INVOLVED WITH ANYONE. IT TAKES LOTS OF WORK...ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO DO IT RIGHT.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY NOT TO FOCUS SO MUCH ON HAVING A RELATIONSHIP...LET THINGS HAPPEN IN THE RIGHT ORDER. YOU KNOW SOME "GREAT RELATIONSHIPS" CAN COME FROM FRIENDSHIPS. DONT' RUSH IT.

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING...IT WILL HAPPEN.  I'M WAITING :) BUT FIRST I WANT TO BE HEALTHY AND BENZO FREE.

Along lines of what previous buddy said, it would be nice to have this socially accepted disclaimer saying "I'm in withdrawal"  ::) It would say stuff about how we have a lot of good qualities but its hard to express them. And despite my apparent awkawardness, the buddy passes in bed. W/d wouldn't be alright if this world existed. Anyway, just another lesson for me to practice patience and work on inner issues. Eventually, all my tip toeing in the social realm might get me towards a viable interaction soon.

YOU'LL GET THERE.

YOUR FRIEND SPEAKS THE TRUTH...IT PERTAINS TO ALL OF US.

MAYBE WE SHOULD COME UP WITH A T*SHIRT THAT SAY'S ALL OF THE IMPORTANT STUFF. YOU KNOW HOW PEOPLE LOVE TO READ A GOOD T*SHIRT.

YOUR DOING REALLY GOOD CRYP...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :)

seems like sexual activity relieves stress withdrawals it just feels like a utopia i think thats why im active almost each day with my boy or self

• 2 weeks later...
No sexual activity for over a week...? I suppose this could be a problem for some...for me, it's just another week...

None for me at the moment, but as I gazed out the window...looks like a couple of squirrels are busy doing something.  :idiot: Ahhh...The beauty of nature. 8):D

None for me at the moment, but as I gazed out the window...looks like a couple of squirrels are busy doing something.  :idiot: Ahhh...The beauty of nature. 8):D

:)

Hi Claudia.  :) Happy Mother's Day if you're a mom??? Otherwise Happy day anyway. :smitten:

P.S. How ya liking yer new nail polish? 8):):D;D

Snowy/Joey

Hi Claudia.  :) Happy Mother's Day if you're a mom??? Otherwise Happy day anyway. :smitten:

Snowy/Joey

Hi Joey  :smitten:, I'm a mom of two...thank you.

I'm sitting here looking at my nails...like it :laugh: makes me feel nearly

human again.

Snowy/Joey

human again.

Oh, well in that case, Happy Mother's Day!  :) :) May your day be adorned with all of the love and respect that you so deserve. :)8)

P.S. Enjoy those nails. :angel:

Joey :balloon:

Snowy/Joey

human again.

Oh, well in that case, Happy Mother's Day!  :) :) May your day be adorned with all of the love and respect that you so deserve. :)8)

P.S. Enjoy those nails. :angel:

Joey :balloon:

Thank you. :angel::hug:

It's a little early to be storing nuts for the winter...gotta admire the little guys' efforts! :laugh:

Sounds like maybe they don't have nails, but deck screws?  ::) Haw!!!

Oops, sorry...yeah, my activity has been hampered by a lack of a participating partner. It was suggested to me by a friend that I go out and purchase 'companionship', but that just isn't my style...so, i can wait until it happens...

It's a little early to be storing nuts for the winter...gotta admire the little guys' efforts! :laugh:

Sounds like maybe they don't have nails, but deck screws?  ::) Haw!!!

Oops, sorry...yeah, my activity has been hampered by a lack of a participating partner. It was suggested to me by a friend that I go out and purchase 'companionship', but that just isn't my style...so, i can wait until it happens...

:laugh: Haha Tex. Uhh, I don't think they were both Guys??? :D:laugh:

:laugh: Well, They were "Screwing around" on the deck...so, ya might be on to something 8)

Companionship???Adopt a Collie. They'll keep ya busy. All of those long walks along the beach, playing frisbee, endless summer nights.  8)

:laugh:8)

Let me know how that works out for ya buddy.  :D:);D

Snowy >:D

Haha Tex. Uhh, I don't think they were both Guys???  PROBABLY NOT, BUT IF ONE OF THE GUYS WAS A GIRL, YOU KNOW SHE WAS THERE TO MAKE SURE HE PUT THEM IN THE RIGHT PLACE  8)

Endless summer nights...yeah, i thought i recognized the burning car in the background...haw!

Last time i had a thing for a collie, it was Lassie, and she only had eyes for Timmy...story of my life...

:laugh: well, yeah, I was about 8 at the time...don't think Fribees had hit the market then...we were using hubcaps...haw!  tex

don't think Fribees had hit the market then...we were using hubcaps...haw!  tex

YIKES....

HUBCAPS FOR FRISBEES?

YA BEST BE CAREFUL HOW YA CATCH THEM THINGS...YA MAY END UP LOOSING SOME DIDGITS!

FB :smitten:

Haha Tex. Uhh, I don't think they were both Guys???  PROBABLY NOT, BUT IF ONE OF THE GUYS WAS A GIRL, YOU KNOW SHE WAS THERE TO MAKE SURE HE PUT THEM IN THE RIGHT PLACE  8)

Endless summer nights...yeah, i thought i recognized the burning car in the background...haw!

Last time i had a thing for a collie, it was Lassie, and she only had eyes for Timmy...story of my life...

:laugh: well, yeah, I was about 8 at the time...don't think Fribees had hit the market then...we were using hubcaps...haw!  tex

:laugh: You're one funny guy Tex...and smart too. :thumbsup: I bet you never had much trouble attracting "companions"  :thumbsup:

Heck, Hubcaps are more fun anyway, except they're a little harder to "sink yer teeth into." >:D Either way...being companionless bites. :)

G-day mate. Definitely NO pun intended there. ::)

Snowy

Either way...being companionless bites. :)

YES, IT CERTAINLY DOES; HOWEVER, I OFTEN SEE MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS AND THERE RELATIONSHIPS AREN'T THAT GREAT...AND AT TIMES IT MAKES ME GLAD I'M SINGLE, AND THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WHEN THE LONELINESS SETS IN...I HAVE A DIFFERNT FEELING.

OH WELL, SUCH IS LIFE....IT GOES ON ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

for you all this thread its a bIG joke :laugh:

my libido is gone...

will it come back :idiot:

NO V, IT'S NOT! I THINK WERE JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE BEST OF AN OFTEN AT TIMES UPSETTING SITUATION.

I HAVE HAD "NO" LIBIDO FOR YEARS, AND I ASK THE SAME THING...WILL IT COME BACK OR WILL I LIVE THIS WAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

WHO KNOWS...I'M HOPING ONE DAY IT WILL. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

v

Either way...being companionless bites. :)

YES, IT CERTAINLY DOES; HOWEVER, I OFTEN SEE MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS AND THERE RELATIONSHIPS AREN'T THAT GREAT...AND AT TIMES IT MAKES ME GLAD I'M SINGLE, AND THANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WHEN THE LONELINESS SETS IN...I HAVE A DIFFERNT FEELING.

OH WELL, SUCH IS LIFE....IT GOES ON ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.

YEAH, IT BITES...BUT SOMETIMES THE BITE IS WORSE THAN THE BARK...I HATE THE LONELINESS, BUT I FIND COMPANIONSHIP HERE HELPS...IT HELPS, BUT IT DOESN'T QUITE FILL THE HOLE...AND I NEED ONLY LOOK AT FAILED SOIREES INTO RELATIONSHIPS TO INHIBIT ME FURTHER...I BELIEVE I WILL FIND SOMEONE, AND MAY HAVE, ALREADY, BUT DON'T KNOW IF I AM READY...PROBABLY NOT, JUST YET, BUT THEN I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE IS EVER READY, BESIDES THE FLASHLIGHT PEOPLE...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

for you all this thread its a bIG joke

my libido is gone...

will it come back

v

YES, FOR YOU IT WILL...ONCE THE DISTANCE YOU NEED IS ATTAINED, IT WILL COME BACK...YOU WILL COME BACK.

--------------------------------------

NO V, IT'S NOT! I THINK WERE JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE BEST OF AN OFTEN AT TIMES UPSETTING SITUATION.

I HAVE HAD "NO" LIBIDO FOR YEARS, AND I ASK THE SAME THING...WILL IT COME BACK OR WILL I LIVE THIS WAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

WHO KNOWS...I'M HOPING ONE DAY IT WILL. ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

FB

YEAH, WE ARE JUST TRYING TO COPE BY POKING AT IT...

NAW, FLUTER, I DON'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE LOST IT, JUST HAVEN'T YET FOUND SOMEONE YOU CAN LEARN TO SHARE AND TRUST WITH...BUT YOU WILL...

BOTH OF YOU LADIES HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER SOMEONE...AND I DON'T MEAN THE SEXUAL ONLY...THAT IS A MECHANICAL THING IF THERE IS NO FEELING...

I REALLY THINK SOME OF THE BEST SEX OCCURS BEFORE THE SHEETS AND AT THE DINNER TABLE, NOT UNDER IT OR ON TOP OF IT...SOMEWHERE ON THIS FORUMS THERE IS A SHORT DISCUSSION ABOUT FOREPLAY...I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE...

SOMETIMES, I HAVE TO SETTLE FOR AN IMAGINARY HORSE AND A BOX OF COOKIES... :laugh:

AND MY FRIENDS... :smitten:

tex

BOTH OF YOU LADIES HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER SOMEONE...

THANK YOU TEX!

THAT IS A VERY KIND THING TO SAY.

I REALLY THINK SOME OF THE BEST SEX OCCURS BEFORE THE SHEETS AND AT THE DINNER TABLE, NOT UNDER IT OR ON TOP OF IT..

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% ON THIS!

SOMETIMES, I HAVE TO SETTLE FOR AN IMAGINARY HORSE AND A BOX OF COOKIES... :laugh

AND MY FRIENDS... :smitten:

WE ARE SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE OUR FRIENDS...AREN'T WE?!

AND, YOU YOUR HORSE AND COOKIES...HAW :)

FLUTER  :smitten:

this morning was frustrating i was pleasuring myself and there was too much loud thunder it was difficult to enjoy that from all that loud noise