Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sexual activity

[cr...]

thanks,

he at home, basically telling me stop crying if not he is calling psych ward,,,

he is revising what I'm packing, so i won't take something that he doesn't want me to,,,

Esther left to school, i will come today to see her last time at school, tomorrow i will have one last day with her,,,

and the God knows when i see her next time,,,,

this monster can play dirty,,,,,

I'm just trying to think that things can be much much worse so

that way i can keep going on,,,,, :smitten:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Te...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks,

he at home, basically telling me stop crying if not he is calling psych ward,,,

he is revising what I'm packing, so i won't take something that he doesn't want me to,,,

Esther left to school, i will come today to see her last time at school, tomorrow i will have one last day with her,,,

and the God knows when i see her next time,,,,

this monster can play dirty,,,,,

I'm just trying to think that things can be much much worse so

that way i can keep going on,,,,, :smitten:

EVA, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?  I DON'T UNDERSTAND...WHERE IS HE MAKING YOU GO?

FB :smitten:

i will arrive on monday to liverpool, my cousin lives there with her british boyfriend,,,

i wanna find any job as soon as i can, to keep my mind off,,,

I had  no problems 8 years ago in geneva,,,

i hope it will work out in England....

was trying to tell him how my heart will break to be away from Esther and how hard will be alone

over there

He: its no my problem, leave me, you are bothering me,,,

did you get everything packed you psycho!!!

Eva, you ARE a survivor, and you will get through this...you have a LOT of people standing behind you. Please keep us in your loop, and focus on what you need to do to get what you want to do. :smitten:

Yer buddy, mike.

PM ifn ya want or need to

Eva, you ARE a survivor, and you will get through this...you have a LOT of people standing behind you. Please keep us in your loop, and focus on what you need to do to get what you want to do. :smitten:

Yer buddy, mike.

PM ifn ya want or need to

Thanks Mike.. :smitten:

BB will be my lifeline,,,

i will keep updating on Survey thread :crazy::idiot:

in thousand years couldn't imagine that i was having sexual activity with cruel monster....

who can put me in psych ward in eye blink.....

>:(:( I wish the best for you and your daughter Eva. I'll never understand how some people can be so cruel.  >:(

Speaking of sexual activity, has anyone seen my gym bag?

SAY TEX,

DID YOU ASK YOUR HORSE ;)

HUGS FLUTER :smitten:

Sheesh!!!!Fluter!!! Why would you think my horse would......hey!!! Anybody seen a horse wanderin around here with a feed bag on both ends and a gym bag on the saddle horn? No, I won't explain that! There may be children out there reading this...

SAY TEX,

Sheesh!!!!Fluter!!! Why would you think my horse would......hey!!! Anybody seen a horse wanderin around here with a feed bag on both ends and a gym bag on the saddle horn? No, I won't explain that! There may be children out there reading this...

Your horse- stallion or filly?

SAY TEX,

Your horse- stallion or filly?

Since he answers to...oh, hell, he doesn't have a name, yet...well, anyway...stallion...you DO realize that this is going to make him insufferable down at the corral...?

• 4 weeks later...

Gotta get this thread back in action...

Science Shows People Who Love Cuddling Have a Proven Advantage Over Everyone Else

http://mic.com/articles/111354/science-has-good-news-for-couples-that-start-the-night-with-cuddling?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange

So get your cuddle on!!!!!!

b2b5249ecd73f2b08172bc217ec5af28.jpg

PD, YOUR AWESOME!

I LOVE THIS!

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I CUDDLED...IT WOULD SEEM FOREGIN; HOWEVER, I DO BELIEVE I WOULD LIKE TO "GET MY CUDDLE ON AGAIN" AT SOME POINT IN THIS LIFETIME!

CUDDLING IMPROVES YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!

LOVE THE QUOTE....THERE'S LOTS TO BE SAID FOR CUDDLING.  EVERYTHING IS NOT JUST ABOUT SEX! 

HUGS AND FLUTER CUDDLES :)

i almost didnt have sex with my boyfriend on Valentines day because on early valentines morning he told me " Katie , i couldnt get you anything today on valentines day, i'll get something  tomorrow when valentines day stuff is 1/2 price at stores" , him telling me that made me laugh quite a bit it kinda pissed me off too

Me? Foreplay is an important part, and it starts with the conversation and doesn't end with the candles. It doesn't end with the sheets. And it doesn't end with anything...it should never end. And if you are really lucky, it never will...      I hope to be so lucky some day.

UNQUOTE

I STAND BY THIS, AND BELIEVE THAT CUDDLING IS REAL FOREPLAY WITH MUTUAL SLEEP AS THE GOAL...SEX IS GREAT, BUT HAS A PLACE IN LINE WITH IMPORTANT STUFF IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER ASSIGNED...A GOOD CUDDLE LASTS A LIFETIME, 'CAUSE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET IT...AND IT'S SO UNCOMPLICATED...AND YOU GET TO WAKE UP WITH IT...AND IT JUST PLAIN FEELS GOOD.

Me? Foreplay is an important part, and it starts with the conversation and doesn't end with the candles. It doesn't end with the sheets. And it doesn't end with anything...it should never end. And if you are really lucky, it never will...      I hope to be so lucky some day.

UNQUOTE

I STAND BY THIS, AND BELIEVE THAT CUDDLING IS REAL FOREPLAY WITH MUTUAL SLEEP AS THE GOAL...SEX IS GREAT, BUT HAS A PLACE IN LINE WITH IMPORTANT STUFF IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER ASSIGNED...A GOOD CUDDLE LASTS A LIFETIME, 'CAUSE YOU'LL NEVER FORGET IT...AND IT'S SO UNCOMPLICATED...AND YOU GET TO WAKE UP WITH IT...AND IT JUST PLAIN FEELS GOOD.

Aw Tex. Was this very nice Ode meant for your horse?

UNQUOTE

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT BETTER IF I HAD WRITTEN IT MYSELF  :thumbsup:

GET YER CUDDLE ON TEX  :smitten:

I THINK PD JUST CAME UP WITH A NEW SAYING...GET YER CUDDLE ON ;)

FB :smitten:

UNQUOTE

Aw Tex. Was this very nice Ode meant for your horse?

Nope, for a very special lady...my horse would just look over his rump at me, shudder-shake, and ask for more oats and an apple...cuddling with a horse can get ya...well...smooshed...