Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sexual activity

[cr...]

Haha that's to funny.  I was making a joke and it's true.  I'm afraid to go in there.  Somebody with bad eyesight and no taste in men might like my sideways pic  :idiot::crazy:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Te...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that's to funny.  I was making a joke and it's true.  I'm afraid to go in there.  Somebody with bad eyesight and no taste in men might like my sideways pic  :idiot::crazy:

Yeah, and it could be someone like me without his glasses on!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PD, don't make me put on my jealous glasses and come down there... :tickedoff:

You c'n come up here, instead... :).  Now that's a flirt!

I never flirt!  :angel:  I just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like men!!  ;)  Especially men like you Snowy!  :heybabe:  :-*  Oops...was I flirting?  ::)

PD  >:D

COME ON NOW PD....YOU "NEVER"FLIRT ;) Oops....YOU DID IT AGAIN...LOL.

ISN'T THERE A SONG THAT HAS THOSE EXACT LYRICS?

AND YOUR RIGHT...THERE ARE SO FEW GOOD GUYS...WHEN YOU DO MEET SOME NICE ONES...IT'S HARD NOT TO FLIRT ;)  SO PD, YOU GO ON AND GET YOUR FLIRT ON GIRRRRRL  :thumbsup:

FB :smitten:

CITY (SLICKER) ;)

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER (AND YES I'M SHAKING MY FINGER AT YOU).

MR. YOU STOP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE TALK ABOUT YOURSELF.  DO YOU HEAR ME...SPOKEN LIKE THE TRUE MOM THAT I AM  ;D

BENZOS DO A LOT OF CRAPY STUFF TO US....BESIDES TAKING AWAY OUR DRIVE (WELL) SOME OF US ANYWAY. I CAN'T SPEAK FOR (EVA & PD) IT ALSO ROB'S US OF OUR SENSE OF SELF. 

SO BUDDY, I'M FIXIN TO STOP YOU IN YOUR TRACKS.

YOU ARE A VERY ATTRACTIVE MAN.  YOU HAVE A NICE SMILE, GREAT BEARD, EXCELLENT SENSE OF HUMOR, YOUR CONVERSATIONAL, YOUR TRYING TO FIND YOUR WAY HERE ON BB'S.  SO SIR...WITH ALL DUE RESPECT (LIGHTEN UP ON YOURSELF) SOMEONE WOULD BE HAPPY TO MEET YOU. 

AS SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME "DON'T LISTEN TO THIS DEVIL DRUG" IT TELLS US ALL KINDS OF UNTRUTHS.  TALK TO YOUR SELF DON'T LISTEN TO YOURSELF!

GOT IT.....YOU'VE JUST BEEN SCHOOLED.  THAT'S HOW I FLIRT....PD, CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME LESSONS....LOL  :-[

BIG OLE FLUTER HUGS JUST FOR YOU CITY :smitten:

AND THERE GREEN  :P

P.S. I THINK IT WOULD BE A FUN / FUNNY / GREAT IDEA FOR SOMEONE (PD) TO START A FLIRT THREAD...IF THE MOD'S WOULDN'T MIND AND ONLY IF EVERYONE KNEW HOW TO MIND THEIR P's & Q's.  HECK, WE MAY LEARN A THING OR 12, BUT MOST OF ALL...WE MAY GET SOME MUCH NEEDED LAUGHTER OUT OF IT :thumbsup:

Yeah, and it could be someone like me without his glasses on!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm north of you, so I think y'all better come on up here southern boy!  :heybabe:  Ladies LOVE Texan boys!  :smitten:

How's that for flirting?!  ;)  8)

I never flirt!  :angel:  I just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like men!!  ;)  Especially men like you Snowy!  :heybabe:  :-*  Oops...was I flirting?  ::)

AND YOUR RIGHT...THERE ARE SO FEW GOOD GUYS...WHEN YOU DO MEET SOME NICE ONES...IT'S HARD NOT TO FLIRT ;)  SO PD, YOU GO ON AND GET YOUR FLIRT ON GIRRRRRL  :thumbsup:

Awww...thanks so much Fluter.  I agree.  It feels good doesn't it when someone flirts with you?  I think flirting is good for the soul.  :angel:

PD  :smitten:

CITY (SLICKER) ;)

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER (AND YES I'M SHAKING MY FINGER AT YOU).

MR. YOU STOP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVE TALK ABOUT YOURSELF.  DO YOU HEAR ME...SPOKEN LIKE THE TRUE MOM THAT I AM  ;D

BENZOS DO A LOT OF CRAPY STUFF TO US....BESIDES TAKING AWAY OUR DRIVE (WELL) SOME OF US ANYWAY. I CAN'T SPEAK FOR (EVA & PD) IT ALSO ROB'S US OF OUR SENSE OF SELF. 

SO BUDDY, I'M FIXIN TO STOP YOU IN YOUR TRACKS.

YOU ARE A VERY ATTRACTIVE MAN.  YOU HAVE A NICE SMILE, GREAT BEARD, EXCELLENT SENSE OF HUMOR, YOUR CONVERSATIONAL, YOUR TRYING TO FIND YOUR WAY HERE ON BB'S.  SO SIR...WITH ALL DUE RESPECT (LIGHTEN UP ON YOURSELF) SOMEONE WOULD BE HAPPY TO MEET YOU. 

AS SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME "DON'T LISTEN TO THIS DEVIL DRUG" IT TELLS US ALL KINDS OF UNTRUTHS.  TALK TO YOUR SELF DON'T LISTEN TO YOURSELF!

GOT IT.....YOU'VE JUST BEEN SCHOOLED.  THAT'S HOW I FLIRT....PD, CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME LESSONS....LOL  :-[

BIG OLE FLUTER HUGS JUST FOR YOU CITY :smitten:

AND THERE GREEN  :P

P.S. I THINK IT WOULD BE A FUN / FUNNY / GREAT IDEA FOR SOMEONE (PD) TO START A FLIRT THREAD...IF THE MOD'S WOULDN'T MIND AND ONLY IF EVERYONE KNEW HOW TO MIND THEIR P's & Q's.  HECK, WE MAY LEARN A THING OR 12, BUT MOST OF ALL...WE MAY GET SOME MUCH NEEDED LAUGHTER OUT OF IT :thumbsup:

Fluter, you don't need any lessons on how to flirt.  Virgos are just naturally good at flirting!  ;)  Don't hold it inside...just let it out...  8)

I thought this was the flirt thread!  ;D  But we can certainly start another one dedicated to just that!  I think you're right, it would be fun.  >:D

Hmmm...I always wanted to be known as being good at something.  I'm not sure how I feel about being a good flirt!  ::)  ;)

Awww...thanks so much Fluter.  I agree.  It feels good doesn't it when someone flirts with you?  I think flirting is good for the soul.  :angel:

PD  :smitten:

YEP, IT MAKES YA FEEL LIKE YA DIDN'T JUST FALL OUT OF THE BUTT UGLY TREE AND HIT EVERY BRANCH ON THE WAY DOWN ;)  >:D

Fluter...Flirter...hmmmmm PD may have ya there, Fluter... :thumbsup:

Texas boys, even the ones from Colorado, don't go up...oh, lordy!!! I'm gonna get moderated yet!  :angel:

I know a little bit about snow( no, snowie, I ain't talking about you), and I. Can say in all truthfulness that it isn't always white, it isn't always pure, and it isn't always driven...hey maybe I WAS talkin' about you...no, couldn't be, I don't know you THAT well, yet...do I? :laugh:

City just got undressed in front of us...oh, wait, that was dressed down...or dressed up? I'm so confused...is this the shorts thread?

Now I remember, it's the PD PREFLIRT thread, starring: PD in her first flirt, first blush role, AND Flirtin'  Fluter in her deliberate debut, with guest stars 'Snowman' for all seasons, City( they call me 'Slicker') as an underdog, and Tex as a hoarse whisperer, and special,appearance from Cryptalhatter as...well...Cryptalhatter!!! As the scene opens...take it away PD...take it WAY away...

OK, my work is done...taking a bow...

WE NOW RETURN TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED SEXUAL ACTIVITY... 8)  ::).  C'mon kids, follow me!!!

I'm north of you, so I think y'all better come on up here southern boy!  :heybabe:  Ladies LOVE Texan boys!  :smitten:

How's that for flirting?!  ;)  8)

[move]  :heybabe:  NAILED IT  :heybabe:[/move]

Haha Flutter you took my sarcasm wrong.  I tease myself because I am confident enough with myself to do so.  I don't mind being the brunt of a joke, sometimes it's funny :) 

Texas boys, even the ones from Colorado, don't go up...oh, lordy!!! I'm gonna get moderated yet!  :angel:

OH LARDY,

I'M NOT GONNA EVEN TOUCH THAT...LOL ;)

I know a little bit about snow( no, snowie, I ain't talking about you), and I. Can say in all truthfulness that it isn't always white, it isn't always pure, and it isn't always driven...hey maybe I WAS talkin' about you...no, couldn't be, I don't know you THAT well, yet...do I? :laugh:

I THINK PD, AND I ARE PURE AS THE DRIVEN SNOW  >:D WHEN WE WANNA BE ;)

City just got undressed in front of us...oh, wait, that was dressed down...or dressed up? I'm so confused...is this the shorts thread?

NO, MR. CITY (SLICKER) GOT SCHOOLED :thumbsup:

Now I remember, it's the PD PREFLIRT thread, starring: PD in her first flirt, first blush role, AND Flirtin'  Fluter in her deliberate debut, with guest stars 'Snowman' for all seasons, City( they call me 'Slicker') as an underdog, and Tex as a hoarse whisperer, and special, appearance from Cryptalhatter as...well...Cryptalhatter!!! As the scene opens...take it away PD...take it WAY away...

OH PD....SWEETIE, WERE WAITIN ON YA  :heybabe:

OK, my work is done...taking a bow...

WE NOW RETURN TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED SEXUAL ACTIVITY... 8)  ::).  C'mon kids, follow me!!!

TEX MY FRIEND, YOUR ALWAYS IN RARE, BUT TURE FORM...AREN'T YA  ;D

FLUTER :smitten:

Haha Flutter you took my sarcasm wrong.  I tease myself because I am confident enough with myself to do so.  I don't mind being the brunt of a joke, sometimes it's funny :)

OH...OKAY CITY,

SO....YOU WERE TOYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS. HMMMM, NOW I SEE WHAT YOUR UP TOO  :socool:  WELL PLAYED CITY...WELL PLAYED ;)

Haha yep sure did.  Made y'all think I was a down and lowly dude when actually I am all that and a bag of chips....errrrr well um ok so not all that but I am me at least and that's just fine with me  :thumbsup:

Haha yep sure did.  Made y'all think I was a down and lowly dude when actually I am all that and a bag of chips....errrrr well um ok so not all that but I am me at least and that's just fine with me  :thumbsup:

EXCELLENT....

I LIKE A SELF CONFIDENT MAN :thumbsup:

I'LL BRING A BAG OF RUFFLES...THERE MY FAV  ;D

AND EVA...IF NEVER HAVING X CAUSED ME TO LOOK LIKE YOU, WELL....I WOULD NEVER HAVE X AGAIN  ;D  OH WAIT...I DON'T, AND I'M HEAR TO TELL YA..I WON'T BE POSTING MY MUG SHOT ;)

FB :)

Aw, come on Fluter.  ::) How many times do I have to tell you? 

:)

AW, COME ON SNOWY, YOUR EVEN MORE SPECIAL....CAUSE YOU JUST MADE ME SMILE :)

THANK YOU,

BIG HUGS,

Hi Fluter.  :) Sorry to drop in so late, but I was happy to hear, Barney made you smile.  :) :) :)  :D

Snowy :smitten:

What have all of you done? I seek advice for sexual frustrations and it turns into a thread for the hotbed for the horny and the flirts of BB :thumbsup:

Ok I'm the hotbed....who's the horny and flirts?  :D.  Didn't mean to hijack your thread just trying to share some laughs  :thumbsup:

UMMMM, I'M THINKING IF YOUR HOTBED...(EVA) WOULD BE HORNY & (PD) WOULD BE FLIRTS ...OR THEY COULD BOTH QUALIFY TO MEET THESE'S VERBS  ::)

AND EVA...IF NEVER HAVING X CAUSED ME TO LOOK LIKE YOU, WELL....I WOULD NEVER HAVE X AGAIN  ;D  OH WAIT...I DON'T, AND I'M HEAR TO TELL YA..I WON'T BE POSTING MY MUG SHOT ;)

PD a flirt? I have never noticed.  :idiot::);D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Snowy :)

Thanks PD.  :) I look like Herman Munster. Are you ok with that?  ;D

What have all of you done? I seek advice for sexual frustrations and it turns into a thread for the hotbed for the horny and the flirts of BB :thumbsup:

Ok I'm the hotbed....who's the horny and flirts?  :D.  Didn't mean to hijack your thread just trying to share some laughs  :thumbsup:

UMMMM, I'M THINKING IF YOUR HOTBED...(EVA) WOULD BE HORNY & (PD) WOULD BE FLIRTS ...OR THEY COULD BOTH QUALIFY TO MEET THESE'S VERBS  ::)

PD a flirt? I have never noticed.  :idiot::);D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks PD.  :) I look like Herman Munster. Are you ok with that?  ;D

The inside is much more important than the outside.  I'm more concerned with what your heart looks like than anything else.  :smitten:

PD  :angel:

Ya mean girls have an inside  :P

HEY CITY (SLICKER), AND MR. SNOWY....THIS GOES OUT TO THAT BOTH OF YA'S

[move]HOW RUDE  :angel:[/move]

BIG HUGS,