Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sexual activity

[cr...]

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Te...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ain't that something...I never noticed.  I guess I was peering more towards the southern parts  :smitten:

AND, EYE CAN TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY ;)

IF YA PUT IT OUT THERE....SOMEONE'S GONNA BE LOOKIN....

CAN I GET AN AMEN :angel:

FB :smitten:

See now your talking lol.....well the only one on the list I like is Charlize Theron.  I have always thought she is one of the prettiest woman alive.  Just beautiful  :smitten:

What have all of you done? I seek advice for sexual frustrations and it turns into a thread for the hotbed for the horny and the flirts of BB :thumbsup:

What have all of you done? I seek advice for sexual frustrations and it turns into a thread for the hotbed for the horny and the flirts of BB :thumbsup:

YOU KNOW CRYP...I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS MEANT ANY DISRESPECT TO YOU AND YOUR SITUATION...AT ALL.

IN FACT, I'M QUITE CERTAIN THERE ARE SOME WHO ARE HERE THAT ARE EXPERIENCING THE SAME THINGS YOU ARE...IMHO...THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD.

PLEASE LET ME ASK...ARE YOU still feeling sexually frustrated ??? Or has it improved?

fb :)

I apologize cyrp if I upset you in any way.  No disrespect was intended and I am empathetic toward your situation.  I agree with Fluter; I think we were all just trying to lighten the situation and have a little fun.

PD

Sorry man if I showed any disrespect.  :)

Peace,

Snow :)

I was just working up a good pout over being referred to as a flirt...I wasn't flirting...I was serious! it's not my fault everyone didn't take me serious...writing my name in the snow was ART, the little flourishes were...well...maybe those were a little flirty...  ::) but good, honest flirty...  :angel:

Ok I'm the hotbed....who's the horny and flirts?  :D.  Didn't mean to hijack your thread just trying to share some laughs  :thumbsup:

Ok I'm the hotbed....who's the horny and flirts?  :D.  Didn't mean to hijack your thread just trying to share some laughs  :thumbsup:

UMMMM, I'M THINKING IF YOUR HOTBED...(EVA) WOULD BE HORNY & (PD) WOULD BE FLIRTS...OR THEY COULD BOTH QUALIFY TO MEET THESE'S VERBS  ::)

AND EVA...IF NEVER HAVING X CAUSED ME TO LOOK LIKE YOU, WELL....I WOULD NEVER HAVE X AGAIN  ;D  OH WAIT...I DON'T, AND I'M HEAR TO TELL YA..I WON'T BE POSTING MY MUG SHOT ;)

FB :)

If we were in any trouble...I was going to say it was all Eva's fault!  :laugh: 

PD

YEP PD, I'M WITH YOU...IF ANY TROUBLE START'S....LET'S THROW EVA UNDER THE BUS...SHE STARTED IT...LOL  :laugh:

FB :smitten:

UMMMM, I'M THINKING IF YOUR HOTBED...(EVA) WOULD BE HORNY & (PD) WOULD BE FLIRTS...OR THEY COULD BOTH QUALIFY TO MEET THESE'S VERBS  ::)

AND EVA...IF NEVER HAVING X CAUSED ME TO LOOK LIKE YOU, WELL....I WOULD NEVER HAVE X AGAIN  ;D  OH WAIT...I DON'T, AND I'M HEAR TO TELL YA..I WON'T BE POSTING MY MUG SHOT ;)

Aw, come on Fluter.  ::) How many times do I have to tell you? 

:)

UMMMM, I'M THINKING IF YOUR HOTBED...(EVA) WOULD BE HORNY & (PD) WOULD BE FLIRTS ...OR THEY COULD BOTH QUALIFY TO MEET THESE'S VERBS  ::)

PD a flirt? I have never noticed.  :idiot::);D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Snowy :)

Aw, come on Fluter.  ::) How many times do I have to tell you? 

:)

AW, COME ON SNOWY, YOUR EVEN MORE SPECIAL....CAUSE YOU JUST MADE ME SMILE :)

THANK YOU,

BIG HUGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

UMMMM, I'M THINKING IF YOUR HOTBED...(EVA) WOULD BE HORNY & (PD) WOULD BE FLIRTS ...OR THEY COULD BOTH QUALIFY TO MEET THESE'S VERBS  ::)

PD a flirt? I have never noticed.  :idiot::);D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Snowy :)

I never flirt!  :angel:  I just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like men!!  ;)  Especially men like you Snowy!  :heybabe:  :-*  Oops...was I flirting?  ::)

PD  >:D