Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sexual activity

[cr...]

Actually PD, That was a good side effect I had from the Zoloft. It tamed me down a bit. My wife calls me a hornball.  ::) I'm just human.  8)

Snowy :)

So how ya doin' on the Kanna?  It's supposed to increase sex drive!  :o  May be that's my problem.  ::)

PD

I haven't taken any kanna in awhile. Are you still taking it?

Snowy

Yes, I take two 50mg capsules every day.  That's great if you don't need it anymore!  :)

PD

Aha...That explains some of your posts lately.  :laugh: You're getting as bad as me.  ;D No, you're still an angel. You cant change that PD. :angel:  :)

So, Yes, kanna is great. I really appreciate you recommending it to me. It works well. I could probably derive some benefit from it these days.

Awwww...  I'm glad you still think I'm an angel.  :angel:  But yes, I agree, you've been seeing more of my devilish side lately!  >:D

PD  :smitten:

;D Ya, even the best, gotta let loose once in awhile. Its good for ya.  :) :) :smitten:

Snowy

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Te...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually PD, That was a good side effect I had from the Zoloft. It tamed me down a bit. My wife calls me a hornball.  ::) I'm just human.  8)

So how ya doin' on the Kanna?  It's supposed to increase sex drive!  :o  May be that's my problem.  ::)

PD

I haven't taken any kanna in awhile. Are you still taking it?

Snowy

Yes, I take two 50mg capsules every day.  That's great if you don't need it anymore!  :)

PD

Aha...That explains some of your posts lately.  :laugh: You're getting as bad as me.  ;D No, you're still an angel. You cant change that PD. :angel:  :)

So, Yes, kanna is great. I really appreciate you recommending it to me. It works well. I could probably derive some benefit from it these days.

Awwww...  I'm glad you still think I'm an angel.  :angel:  But yes, I agree, you've been seeing more of my devilish side lately!  >:D

PD  :smitten:

;D Ya, even the best, gotta let loose once in awhile. Its good for ya.  :) :) :smitten:

Snowy

I'm glad you understand sweetie.  ;)  I'll just blame it on the Kanna!  ;D

PD

;D Ya, even the best, gotta let loose once in awhile. Its good for ya.

OKAY,

ALL I'M SAYING IS "KANNA" GET A TURN?

I WANNA CUT LOOSE; HOWEVER, IT SOUNDS LIKE I NEED SOME KANNA :thumbsup:

AND, SNOWY SAYS IT'S GOOD FOR YA...SO, IT MUST BE TRUE...LOL ;)

FB :smitten:

Snowy

OKAY,

Snowy

:laugh: Fluter funny.  ;D You brighten my days.  :)

:) Hey fluter!  :) Maybe You, PD and I can sit around the campfire sometime smoking kanna, becoming one... with the universe. :D

One time, PD and I joked about kanna around the campfire. That's what brought that up.  ;D

Snowy >:D:angel:

OKAY,

Snowy

:) Hey fluter!  :) Maybe You, PD and I can sit around the campfire sometime smoking kanna, becoming one... with the universe. :D

One time, PD and I joked about kanna around the campfire. That's what brought that up.  ;D

How well I remember Snowy.  Ah, the good ol' days!  :)  Let's make a date...you, Fluter, and me under the stars...chillin' with some Kanna.  8) 

PD  :angel:

OKAY,

Snowy

How well I remember Snowy.  Ah, the good ol' days!  :)  Let's make a date...you, Fluter, and me under the stars...chillin' with some Kanna.  8) 

8)

OHHHHHH KANNA,

MY SYNAPSES ARE A WEEEEEE BIT SLOW ON THE UPTAKE!

NO WONDER I'M NOT GETTIN ANY....OH BLAH :heybabe:

SOWEEEEE  ;D

AWWWW, CHILLIN BY THE FIRE PIT...UNDER THE STARS....WITH SOME AWSOME FRIENDS....WHO NEEDS KANNA  ;D

IT MAY CAUSE ME TO HAVE ANXIETY...THEN I MAY HAVE TO UPDOSE, AND I'M HERE TO TELL YA THAT JUST AIN'T HAPPENIN ;)

KANNA I GET A AMEN....ON THAT ON.

ANYWAY...WHO NEEDS SEX...IT'S HIGHLY OVERRATED ;D THAT'S WHAT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF :thumbsup:

BIG HUGS,

KANNA.......

Kanna beer??? Y'mean I'm actually gonna have to go to Google and do stuff?

Yep Tex!  Check it out!  Sometimes 'sexual activity' requires some studying...  ;)

And I always thought it was called foreplay!  Studying...hunh! Maybe I SHOULDN'T have cut study hall... :laugh: :laugh:

I'd like to take a poll of the men on this thread.  Do you like foreplay or would you rather just get it done?  And yes, for the best sex...you better be studying your woman!  ;) 

PD is takin' a pole...RUN!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait, poll...oh, ok every one can come ou...wait, a poll????????? RUN!!!!!!!!!!

PD, WHY you wanna scare us like that?

Me? Foreplay is an important part, and it starts with the conversation and doesn't end with the candles. It doesn't end with the sheets. And it doesn't end with anything...it should never end. And if you are really lucky, it never will... :smitten:      I hope to be so lucky some day.

PD is takin' a pole...RUN!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait, poll...oh, ok every one can come ou...wait, a poll????????? RUN!!!!!!!!!!

PD, WHY you wanna scare us like that?

Me? Foreplay is an important part, and it starts with the conversation and doesn't end with the candles. It doesn't end with the sheets. And it doesn't end with anything...it should never end. And if you are really lucky, it never will... :smitten:      I hope to be so lucky some day.

:laugh:  You always know how to put a smile on my face Tex!  ;)  And I really like your philosophy.  Any lady would be lucky to be with you.  :smitten:

OHHHHHH KANNA,

MY SYNAPSES ARE A WEEEEEE BIT SLOW ON THE UPTAKE!

NO WONDER I'M NOT GETTIN ANY....OH BLAH :heybabe:

SOWEEEEE  ;D

AWWWW, CHILLIN BY THE FIRE PIT...UNDER THE STARS....WITH SOME AWSOME FRIENDS....WHO NEEDS KANNA  ;D

IT MAY CAUSE ME TO HAVE ANXIETY...THEN I MAY HAVE TO UPDOSE, AND I'M HERE TO TELL YA THAT JUST AIN'T HAPPENIN ;)

KANNA I GET A AMEN....ON THAT ON.

ANYWAY...WHO NEEDS SEX...IT'S HIGHLY OVERRATED ;D THAT'S WHAT I KEEP TELLING MYSELF :thumbsup:

BIG HUGS,

KANNA.......

;D Amen to that Fluter.  :)

when i saw this picture a few minutes ago i knew i HAD to show it to Eva here Jen Aniston looked so beautiful here i hope you like it everyone else that seees this picture http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/aniston_2015SAGawards_zpsb958bf38.jpg

when i saw this picture a few minutes ago i knew i HAD to show it to Eva here Jen Aniston looked so beautiful here i hope you like it everyone else that seees this picture http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/aniston_2015SAGawards_zpsb958bf38.jpg

yea very cute,,,,and you can tell that this guy won't play dirty like Brad :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ehhh never been a fan of Aniston.  Maybe it's cause my ex watched Friends religiously or maybe it's the "guide" voice.  Just something about her is blah.  Just an opinion don't get all up in my stuff for it LOL

Hi city i had to look at your picture with my head tilted to see it better i just wanted to say its really nice to see you happy there with a nice smle :) , your handsome too :smitten:

i've been following a scary news story it said today 11:30am eastern time a large asteroid will pass by the early quite close like 750kmiles called 2004 BL86 all week long i thought of waking up early to have sex with my boyfriend early  this morning "just in case " if the asteoid changes course and hits the earth!  i couldnt wake up in time and i had my phone ringer off  :laugh: it passed 30 minuts ago im glad it will be ok

i've been following a scary news story it said today 11:30am eastern time a large asteroid will pass by the early quite close like 750kmiles called 2004 BL86 all week long i thought of waking up early to have sex with my boyfriend early  this morning "just in case " if the asteoid changes course and hits the earth!  i couldnt wake up in time and i had my phone ringer off  :laugh: it passed 30 minuts ago im glad it will be ok

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YES BABY A,

JEN IS ATTRACTIVE; HOWEVER, WHY NOT JUST WEAR A SKIRT WITH NO TOP?

I NEVER HAVE UNDERSTOOD SHOWING PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE.

IT CERTAINLY LEAVES NOTHING TO THE IMAGINATION, AND THAN SHE'S GONNA WONDER WHY NO ONE IS LOOKING AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES OF HERS.

JUST SAYIN :thumbsup:

FB :)