Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sexual activity

[cr...]

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Te...]

• [Fl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't find one very interesting article...

where they discovered that cheating spouses women

are predisposed to cheat because of their family history...

if their mothers were doing it...

apparently its in their blood :laugh:

never mind...

they also say that men think about sex every 7 seconds :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

according Freud,

all psychoneurotic diseases

are being caused by unmet sexual desires...

so my confession time...

it was driving me crazy for years...

thats why i ended up on this shit...

no comments...

please don't comment on this....

thanks

eva

i can't find one very interesting article...

where they discovered that cheating spouses women

are predisposed to cheat because of their family history...

if their mothers were doing it...

apparently its in their blood :laugh:

never mind...

they also say that men think about sex every 7 seconds :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7 seconds? That sounds a little much considering...................What was I saying? Sorry, I lost my train of thought, thinking about umm, work and stuff.  8) So, as I was saying, 7 seconds just seems like an exaggerated number, given the fact................. :idiot: I keep forgeting what I was talking about.  ::) It must be all of that work related stuff going on in my head.  8) Oh well  :smitten:

Snowy ;)

One two three four five sex seven.....one two three four five sex seven...darn, she's right!!!  :laugh:

i wasn't thinking about it at all till i hit my 3rd WD....

im sick of trying to be a good girl...be smart,,,read this,,,have hobbies....

don't be that or this....dress like this,,,don't take selfies,,,don't put make up...

ect... :angel:

now I'm indulging in luxury of being myself and thinking about it non stop :o :o :o

:smitten:

:crazy:

"Here's looking at you, kid..."  :laugh:

So that unfocussed look that is often considered to be vacuous is, in fact, the two worlds( love AND lust) warring over staring rights...?  ::) o....k....

Kinda like if penises could speak, there'd be a lot of muffled voices in the air...  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh: do vaginas talk, or just in the "Chronicles"?

Will this make the cut, or moderate away??? Stay tuned... ;D

One two three four five sex seven.....one two three four five sex seven...darn, she's right!!!  :laugh:

don't be that or this....dress like this,,,don't take selfies,,,don't put make up...

now I'm indulging in luxury of being myself and thinking about it non stop :o :o :o

I've been thinking the same thing Eva.  Sounds like you and I need to hang out!  8)  ;)  :smitten:

I've been thinking the same thing Eva.  Sounds like you and I need to hang out!  8)  ;)  :smitten:

:hug::smitten:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/divorce-busting/200804/sex-starved-wives

I can relate to this one too!  :( 

Actually PD, That was a good side effect I had from the Zoloft. It tamed me down a bit. My wife calls me a hornball.  ::) I'm just human.  8)

Snowy :)

Actually PD, That was a good side effect I had from the Zoloft. It tamed me down a bit. My wife calls me a hornball.  ::) I'm just human.  8)

So how ya doin' on the Kanna?  It's supposed to increase sex drive!  :o  May be that's my problem.  ::)

PD 

So how ya doin' on the Kanna?  It's supposed to increase sex drive!  :o  May be that's my problem.  ::)

PD

I haven't taken any kanna in awhile. Are you still taking it?

Snowy

PD

Snowy

Yes, I take two 50mg capsules every day.  That's great if you don't need it anymore!  :)

PD

PD

Snowy

Yes, I take two 50mg capsules every day.  That's great if you don't need it anymore!  :)

PD

Aha...That explains some of your posts lately.  :laugh: You're getting as bad as me.  ;D No, you're still an angel. You cant change that PD. :angel:  :)

So, Yes, kanna is great. I really appreciate you recommending it to me. It works well. I could probably derive some benefit from it these days.

OKAY....WHAT IS THIS KANNA YOU SPEAK OF?

KANNA WHAT?

KANNA I WAIT 7 SECONDS?

KANNA INCREASE MY SEX DRIVE?

KANNA HAVE SOME SEX?

KANNA GET A WHAT, WHAT?

ME DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE KANNA YOU SPEAK OF....LOL ;)

FB :smitten:

PD

PD

Snowy

PD

Aha...That explains some of your posts lately.  :laugh: You're getting as bad as me.  ;D No, you're still an angel. You cant change that PD. :angel:  :)

So, Yes, kanna is great. I really appreciate you recommending it to me. It works well. I could probably derive some benefit from it these days.

Awwww...  I'm glad you still think I'm an angel.  :angel:  But yes, I agree, you've been seeing more of my devilish side lately!  >:D

PD  :smitten:

KANNA WHAT?

KANNA I WAIT 7 SECONDS?

KANNA HAVE SOME SEX?

KANNA GET A WHAT, WHAT?

PD

Kanna is great stuff Fluter!  It's often referred to as a "natural SSRI", but yes, it can increase sex drive and has other effects as well.  Here's a thread about it where people share there experience with it: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=104959.0

Here's some more information about it:

http://superforty.com/kanna-the-worlds-most-powerful-antidepressant-herb/

"Due to the fact that it decreases physical tension and increases circulation to the genitals, kanna may be a good choice for men and women suffering from sexual dysfunction. Kanna has been combined with yohimbe and other sexual-stimulant herbs to improve stamina, physical sensitivity, and emotional response to intimacy. Women using kanna have found it to be one of the few effective treatments for low libido, especially during and after menopause."

http://www.sceletium.org/

I purchase my Kanna from here: http://www.skyfieldtropical.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=39&category

I hope this helps.  :)

PD

Kanna is great stuff Fluter!  It's often referred to as a "natural SSRI", but yes, it can increase sex drive and has other effects as well.  Here's a thread about it where people share there experience with it: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=104959.0

Here's some more information about it:

http://superforty.com/kanna-the-worlds-most-powerful-antidepressant-herb/

"Due to the fact that it decreases physical tension and increases circulation to the genitals, kanna may be a good choice for men and women suffering from sexual dysfunction. Kanna has been combined with yohimbe and other sexual-stimulant herbs to improve stamina, physical sensitivity, and emotional response to intimacy. Women using kanna have found it to be one of the few effective treatments for low libido, especially during and after menopause."

http://www.sceletium.org/

I purchase my Kanna from here: http://www.skyfieldtropical.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=39&category

I hope this helps.  :)

PD

HI PD,

THANK YOU FOR ALL THIS INFO!

KANNA WHAT?

KANNA I WAIT 7 SECONDS?

KANNA HAVE SOME SEX?

KANNA GET A WHAT, WHAT?

PD

:laugh: You're too creative Fluter.  :laugh: