Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURED EMOTICON ON BB?

[...]

I feel like this one is seriously underutilized on the forum:

:oXo:

But that's just me  ;)

Optimist

hey, thanks for stoping by :)

my daughter loves your favoured emoticon :smitten:

:heybabe:

cool Mags, i've never noticed that on. :laugh:

me too, i checked it out,,,,i don't have this one icon,,,,

maybe this one is only available for moderators :idiot:

Yes you do Eva, :laugh: look again, its there... :2funny::heybabe::muscle:

the one in the middle...haha :laugh:

Yes you do Eva, :laugh: look again, its there... :2funny::heybabe::muscle:

the one in the middle...haha :laugh:

oh yeah!!!!!

how come i missed it when i looked at it :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

oh my God, i swear this wd is making me so  :crazy:

:);):D;D:laugh::(>:(:o8)???::):P:-X:-[:-\:-*>:D :'( :angel::crazy::idiot::sick::smitten::thumbsup::tickedoff::happybday::boxer::therethere::2funny::heybabe::muscle::phone::police::sneaky::socool::wacko::clap::hug::highfive::balloon::brickwall::mybuddy::oops::sleepy::nono::oXo::pokey::stretcher::yippee:

I love them all but my favourites are

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

And

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

I second this choice  for ALL

Well, I must say that all of them are  :socool:. When I first came on here, I was  :-\ whether anything could help me, but then I was  :o to see all of the other people who were going through the same  :crazy: stuff I was going through. So even though I felt  :wacko: I knew I would be ok, so I was like... 8). It's still  :( to see so many still  :sick: , but then I read the success stories and I'm like  :yippee: . I would say I'm a far  :'( from where I used to be and I must say I couldn't have done it without  :mybuddy: s. So, I'd like to give everyone a big  :hug: and say goodnight, because I'm getting kinda  :sleepy:

Goonight and God Bless you all. :)

Snowy :thumbsup:

Well, I must say that all of them are  :socool:. When I first came on here, I was  :-\ whether anything could help me, but then I was  :o to see all of the other people who were going through the same  :crazy: stuff I was going through. So even though I felt  :wacko: I knew I would be ok, so I was like... 8). It's still  :( to see so many still  :sick: , but then I read the success stories and I'm like  :yippee: . I would say I'm a far  :'( from where I used to be and I must say I couldn't have done it without  :mybuddy: s. So, I'd like to give everyone a big  :hug: and say goodnight, because I'm getting kinda  :sleepy:

Very good, Sno!  At first I was startled to see you'd left out my fave emoticon, but then I was very happy because I get to use it again now!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Very good, Sno!  At first I was startled to see you'd left out my fave emoticon, but then I was very happy because I get to use it again now!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi ABCD I hope you're doing well today. :)  i love the clapping one and all of the rest too, especially now that I know, it's dear to you!

• 2 weeks later...