Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur

[go...]

Is anyone else watching? If so who do you want to win?

I was totally down with the guys team but they are all out just about. Now I am wanting Natalie because she will go after Jon. I think he has a big ego and his girlfriend is too emotional.

Is anyone else watching? If so who do you want to win?

I was totally down with the guys team but they are all out just about. Now I am wanting Natalie because she will go after Jon. I think he has a big ego and his girlfriend is too emotional.

sounds interesting,

i love all those reality shows where they have those love triangles ;D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i used to watch in Switzerland, French summer show L'Ile de la tentation = island of temptation.... :o

It is a show that has been on 20 seasons here in the US. They take these people and put them on an island. They have to make their own fire and get their own food. They give them rice. They have to cook the water to sanitize it. Someone gets voted out each show. They have challenges and a lot of plotting and backstabbing. It is very entertaining.

It is a show that has been on 20 seasons here in the US. They take these people and put them on an island. They have to make their own fire and get their own food. They give them rice. They have to cook the water to sanitize it. Someone gets voted out each show. They have challenges and a lot of plotting and backstabbing. It is very entertaining.

Wow...sounds like French kohlanta.....

The same idea...

Each season has love story that keeps all spectators to follow the show... :smitten: