Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My little pup crossed over the Rainbow Bridge tonight

[29...]

Hi, MountainGirl. I'm really sorry for your loss. My beloved dog just died yesterday, so I can understand it very well. He had a heart sickness with no symptoms, and we had no idea something was wrong. He suddenly became very ill the day before yesterday, then passed away yesterday. The house seems so empty now. It feels like a small part of me has died with him.

[29...]

I'm very sorry for your loss Sinnerman.  :'(

Chinook

Sinnerman, so sorry  :'(  it's even harder when it's so sudden.  I knew my old girl wasn't long for this world, but to lose them suddenly, that would be so rough. 

Hugs, MG

Thanks, everyone :smitten:

Yes, it's very hard. But at least I can feel grief now. It's so human. My first dog and a very close friend of mine died a few months apart when I was still on meds, and I felt nothing. I mourned them years later.

[29...]

I had a really bad morning, my anxiety was flaring, I had just woken up, and all I could envision was my little Blossom dying so violently and then her dead on her bed.  :'( 

I so wish I could have stopped that, she had a violent beginning to life in a puppy mill fighting for her life against rottweilers, and never totally healed from it. She was strong for a little girl, :smitten: and independent, but still fearful.  It's a mama's job to take care of her babies, furry or otherwise.  It's like a nightmare for me.  So precious.  I hate this life so much sometimes. :'(  especially people with no compassion for animals.  I don't trust people who don't like or treat animals well, there's something wrong with them mentally.

I'm thinking about writing that vet a letter, telling him how I feel, bad thing is he's in a secret group with my fil. 

MG