Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

CNN Special

[Ch...]

FYI There's a CNN Special Report airing tonight called:

"Deadly High: How Synthetic Drugs Are Killing Kids."

It's on at 7:00 PM my time (Mountain Standard), not sure when it airs elsewhere.

It should be interesting.

Thanks.

Chinook

thats weird how i heard that synthetic marijuana comes from china !! i always thought that they were very strict against drugs like people are executed for possession of a drug in a small ammount for personal use , synthetic cannabis is extremely dangerous , the real cannabis is much more safer to use i never heard of anyone overdosing from smoking cannabis  . i hope it wont be very very long till its legalized here in texas

thats weird how i heard that synthetic marijuana comes from china !! i always thought that they were very strict against drugs like people are executed for possession of a drug in a small ammount for personal use , synthetic cannabis is extremely dangerous , the real cannabis is much more safer to use i never heard of anyone overdosing from smoking cannabis  . i hope it wont be very very long till its legalized here in texas

Yeah Texas laws are fucking STRICT. I know plenty of people that have gone to jail just because they got caught with half a joint.

Then they get put on probation for a year, with drug tests every month, and they switch to synthetic cannabis because it wont show up on a drug test.

The system is all fucked up.