Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

If I die ....

[lo...]

Hi folks

I am sleeping so much, sometimes 20/24 hours, that I wonder if I will maybe die in my sleep.

I am 60 years old but my heart is ok as far as I know.

Anyway, if I die in my sleep I just want you to know how much fun I have had on my blog and on CCC thread.

I have laughed so much.

If I die, I will be smiling at cat memes in my dreams.

I may still be bedridden but I am not lonely or unhappy. Fed up at times, but that is all. Pain has mostly gone and I feel at peace with myself. That is a priceless gift.

Hugs to all who have brought so much fun into my life.

LF  :smitten:

PS I will probably live until I am 90!!  >:D

Hi folks

I am sleeping so much, sometimes 20/24 hours, that I wonder if I will maybe die in my sleep.

I am 60 years old but my heart is ok as far as I know.

Anyway, if I die in my sleep I just want you to know how much fun I have had on my blog and on CCC thread.

I have laughed so much.

If I die, I will be smiling at cat memes in my dreams.

I may still be bedridden but I am not lonely or unhappy. Fed up at times, but that is all. Pain has mostly gone and I feel at peace with myself. That is a priceless gift.

Hugs to all who have brought so much fun into my life.

PS I will probably live until I am 90!!  >:D

Let's hope so!! I'm hoping for 95.    :D

That's a lot of sleep! I'm lucky if I get 6 hours  :laugh:

We were actually just talking about sleep progression throughout your life in my biology class yesterday, and as you get older, ironically you're supposed to get less and less sleep because your bones get weaker, etc. So that's actually a good sign you're able to sleep so long! Unless you're taking a cocktail of prescription drugs to enable you to sleep for long periods like that.

I kinda like the epitaph SLEPT TO DEATH...my tombstone would probably read more like SCHLEPPED TO DEATH...! Sleep is often under rated till you don't get much...

I posted somewhere that death doesn't really bother me, but dying was a whole different thing...m

Hi Lookingforward! You are not going to die! Do not worry! You are going to be fine! Rest and rest that you deserve that! You are benzo-free! I would not worry, I would enjoy that :smitten:

Thanks, everyone. My marathon sleep is over for now.

It is scary when you realise you have lost 3 days!!  >:(

I am grateful for it though.  ;D

Awake all last night but slept a few hours today.

Hope you are all having a good day for Thanksgiving.  :thumbsup:

H6gs

Welcome back from the Big Sleep, LF. That's three more days under your belt without those pesky w/d symptoms!!! Not a bad way to use your time...probably the best way to do it. I read somewhere(handy disclaimer phrase) that turkey has tryptophan in it, a natural smoother...guess that makes me as smooth as a freshly powdered baby's butt ::)