Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Thanksgiving day alone, meet here?

[Be...]

I'll be alone on Thanksgiving since I'm housebound and can't go anywhere.  I'm too sick from my benzo-wrecked nervous system.  Are any of you going to be alone?  I don't know if a friend will come by to bring my groceries or not.  I won't be eating a turkey dinner, etc.  Too sick to cook.  No one to bring me a meal.

I'll be here in the evening, I guess.  No one invited for dinner and family doesn't care.  No one cares about me and don't want to be around me now because I'm such a mess and cry and moan all the time from the damage to me.  I can't even talk anymore very well.  This is so horrendous what's happened to me.  I can't believe it.  I'm so trapped here.  Now we're getting snow tomorrow.  I don't know how I'll shovel out.  Spent the day getting the massive amt of leaves raked up finally.  Thought I would pass out, I was gasping for air.  I feel like I'm going to die from the fear, anxiety, panic, breathing problems.  I have too much stress on my body and mind.