Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The things we accumulate in a lifetime...

[4b...]

[4b...]

So my boyfriend was unpacking boxes earlier and found a pair of pants I used to "rock" ages ago. He put them on to try and get a laugh out of me as its been a rough day. They were custom made by a lady. Found the pics on google:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/63/1c/a4631cc5777003c4ca758363085c62a8.jpg

Oh man...hopefully this makes a few people LOL!! Totally forgot I had these....

Those pants are outrageous. I don't own anything that even comes close. Really, wracking my brain to come up with something on par....just can't.

What's funny, is comparing the title of this post with the text under the left corner of the text box, "Attachments and other options". (You can only see this if you are replying). I suppose those pants would be considered, other options?

:D

[4b...]

Those pants are outrageous. I don't own anything that even comes close. Really, wracking my brain to come up with something on par....just can't.

What's funny, is comparing the title of this post with the text under the left corner of the text box, "Attachments and other options". (You can only see this if you are replying). I suppose those pants would be considered, other options?

:D

Haha!!! Yes!! I was a weiiiiird teenager. Those aren't the only crazy things I own either... Ugh. Lol.

I also used to dye my hair blue and made the tips white and used to gel it upwards in the front to look like crashing waves...omg. Lol

Hi folks

Love the pants, OB.

That dress is very sexy, Esthersmum.

I am too old to still have stuff from my youth. Probably just as well.  Mini and maxi skirts were in!!  >:D

I had a psychedelic mini dress.

The 60s were the time to be young. Rock 'n Roll.

Saw the Stones in 2012 in London & New York and became a teenager again. It was wonderful!!

Rock on, everyone.

Hugs

LF  >:D

Those are awesome!  Save them, for when you have kids!  I wish i had saved some of my crazier clothes.  I could show my teenage daughter, she'd be horrified  :laugh:

[4b...]
I was thinking of saving all that stuff for my kids, yeah. Lol!! They will either love it (retro) or think it's so bad they should be burned. Lol!!!

I was thinking of saving all that stuff for my kids, yeah. Lol!! They will either love it (retro) or think it's so bad they should be burned. Lol!!!

Either way it will be fun!

[4b...]

Never mind retro, they will all be back in fashion when your kids are old enough to wear them!!  :thumbsup:

Haha!!! My kids will be best dressed!

[4b...]

Hi folks

Love the pants, OB.

That dress is very sexy, Esthersmum.

I am too old to still have stuff from my youth. Probably just as well.  Mini and maxi skirts were in!!  >:D

I had a psychedelic mini dress.

The 60s were the time to be young. Rock 'n Roll.

Saw the Stones in 2012 in London & New York and became a teenager again. It was wonderful!!

Rock on, everyone.

Hugs

LF  >:D

Whoops! Totally missed your post, LF! A psychedelic mini dress sounds like a blast! Lol. We could have matched??

So my boyfriend was unpacking boxes earlier and found a pair of pants I used to "rock" ages ago. He put them on to try and get a laugh out of me as its been a rough day. They were custom made by a lady. Found the pics on google:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/63/1c/a4631cc5777003c4ca758363085c62a8.jpg

Oh man...hopefully this makes a few people LOL!! Totally forgot I had these....

HOLY HECKTIRATION,

YA DANG SURE MADE ME LAUGH...LOL.

I WANT TO SEE YOU ROCK THOSE PANTS AGAIN.  EVERYTHING OLD IS NEW AGAIN....THANKS FOR THE CHUCKLE  :laugh:

FLUTER :thumbsup:

Are you sure those would burn...? :laugh:

I could loan you my tiara from when I won the Trailer Trash Queen competition at the ABQ Balloon Festival... 8)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna need some eye bleach after seeing those pants.

I've noticed that the older I get, the less I need. And thus Goodwill and St.Vincent de Paul gets some goods donated to them.

Things I have accumulated...whew!!!!

The largest aspirin/medical tin/box collection in the world. I should be modest, here, but modesty IS a fault, and we all know I have none... :angel:

A fairly impressive dust bunny... :o

A lot of campfires with a lot of neat people... :smitten:

I'll save some for later...