Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

ISIS

[Di...]

New reports this morning say there was another beheading.

I can't understand for the life of me, how ISIS can do these things.  Are they mentally ill?  Or maybe just plain evil? Or brain washed?

It makes me sick.  :'(

DG:

Geez, I haven't been watching the news, so that's new to me. What it an American? I think there are people in the world who are just plain evil. And they won't go away, as the continue to recruit all sorts of people from many countries, and have a foothold. It is an impossible task to be rid of them just by air strikes. I suspect, as time goes by, there will be "boots on the ground." Yet another war. Sigh. When will people learn to live in harmony? No military units are taking a page from the past with old wars, and never learn their lesson. fwiw, I have now unblocked my PM system, so you and everyone else, please feel free to PM me any time at all. Thanks for the news. I plan to turn on CNN right now. hugs, Bets

Hi Disney girl,

I wanted to congradulate you to cutting your meds to a really small dose,

try to take a really small dose to jump from i jumped from 0.0625 xanax i wished i cut that dose in half before quitting its been 2 months + half a week since i quit i still have some difficult days . i wish you the best of luck and your doing a great job so far

katie

• 3 weeks later...

They are religious.

In their eyes, they can do no wrong.  For they have automatically forgiven themselves. And Islam itself ...don't get me started.  After being stationed in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere, I studied the religion.

Ick.

They are religious.

In their eyes, they can do no wrong.  For they have automatically forgiven themselves. And Islam itself ...don't get me started.  After being stationed in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere, I studied the religion.

Ick.

AGREED.  The end goal is a caliphate, where all of us are muslim by choice or by the sword.

They're not mentally ill. Mental illness does not turn people into violent murderers. Please don't imply that about everyone with mental illness. A difference in brain chemistry doesn't make someone evil.

They're not mentally ill. Mental illness does not turn people into violent murderers. Please don't imply that about everyone with mental illness. A difference in brain chemistry doesn't make someone evil.

Well said.  :thumbsup:

Sorry, no offense intended.  I see your point.

Sociopath? Acting out something repugnant to elicit a reaction?

Psychopath just acts it out...

Let's see, $2.28/gal, 1 gal/ISIS member...a couple of tankers seems a small price to pay...

And what am I bid for this strike anywhere match.  hmmm, what does that make me?

• 2 weeks later...

WHAT do you do with those who DO cut the heads off their fellow humans?

Exterminate them.

Fwiw I have no hatred toward the religion of Islam, I base that solely on actions regardless the motive

WHAT do you do with those who DO cut the heads off their fellow humans?

Apparently cutting off of heads is situationally bad.

ISIS does it for whatever- bad.

Guillotine....on the other hand...

They are pure evil. I'll never understand what makes someone like that.  >:(

snowy, I'd say the fault lays squarely with the parents of these people here.  All kids ever hear these days is:

"you've got to get ahead in life" -  Dang, it's bound to drive some kids totally screwy like those

long haired  hippies from  the offspring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBSQ-QjhNyo

Know what? Forget the match auction...I'll just do it myself...c'mon you guys...everyone grab a gallon and let's go...! :thumbsup::tickedoff:

\\

match auction  :laugh:  Your so bad Tex  :laugh: