Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

LuigiThePug

[61...]

[61...]
Luigi was released from the psych ward. They found a medication that works. I've only heard from his brother, not Luigi. But it sounds like he's going to be fine.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mo...]

• [...]

• [...]

• [pa...]

[61...]
Well...I know a lot of us pray for healing for ourselves, but Luigi needs our prayers now. If you have any ounce of prayer left in you....give it to him. Every time he doses he gets worse. He thought the Vistaril they gave him was helping. So he was let go from the psych ward. Now he's on his way back because the Vistaril isn't working and the Ativan makes him worse. I'm really worried for the guy. :(

Well...I know a lot of us pray for healing for ourselves, but Luigi needs our prayers now. If you have any ounce of prayer left in you....give it to him. Every time he doses he gets worse. He thought the Vistaril they gave him was helping. So he was let go from the psych ward. Now he's on his way back because the Vistaril isn't working and the Ativan makes him worse. I'm really worried for the guy. :(

Gosh.... thats sad , i shall keep my fingers cross, will be thinking of him. :(

[31...]
Vistoril didn't work for me right away, just like most RX's don't when going through W/D.  It took 3 months before it started working well.    Praying for him.

This is very hard to read, I feel so bad for him.  :'(

Thanks for keeping us updated, Orion.  What sxs is he dealing with, do you know? I hope no seizures?

Praying for him.

I think Ginkgo is supposed to improve mental functioning.  The last thing I need is more brain energy.  I need less.  I've tried supplements for brain energy and they always revved me up until I figured it out.  Calming supplements only. 

I dont know luigi but i do have a few prayers left..for people so will have him in my prayers that they find something to help him and hes on the road to recovery soon...and please keep us updated to his conditions and thanks for posting this..maybe it will help others .

deep

I echo DeepCanon's thoughts.  I didn't know Luigi well, but I do pray and I will be praying for him now.  Poor guy, please do tell him we are all praying for him and wishing him the best.  This is such an awful business to deal with.  My heart goes out to him, he must be scared. 

Thank you for keeping us posted.  No path is the same, we are all on different roads and do what we must to be stable.  For each of us that may be something different.  No judgment at all, just praying he gets stable.

Love,

Bunny

I don't know much about it,,,,but i have a feeling that i should stay away from any "miracle" drug .... :o

I couldn't agree more!!!! I went on antidepressants thinking they would perform miracles. I took benzos thinking that. Ha! The benzos caused the depression, and the ADs did nothing to help. Benzos got me into a world of trouble. Not the kind of miracle anyone needs.

east

:sick:

[61...]
Good news!!! Luigi was released and stable on Ativan!!! :) His issue this time was vistaril and rebound anxiety. He is off to Wal-Mart to buy junk food :)

I am so sorry Luigi is going through all of this, but glad to hear he is doing a bit better.

I pray that he will get to a place where he is not suffering. 

:hug: for Luigi.

Good news!!! Luigi was released and stable on Ativan!!! :) His issue this time was vistaril and rebound anxiety. He is off to Wal-Mart to buy junk food :)

Fingers cross it will stay that way . junk food ? i wish he would choose something healthier. :)

[61...]

Fingers cross it will stay that way . junk food ? i wish he would choose something healthier. :)

He went for 8 months living off potatoes, salad, other vegetables and one ginger ale a day. Let the man eat!!!  :laugh:

[61...]

Claudia is just looking out for him, but yeah, a little comfort food is alright now and then.  I'm glad he's doing better.  :thumbsup:

Same! He's gonna be on benzos until the ginkgo shit clears up. :( And then he can slowly taper off. I think he wants to do it symptom based. And heal on the way down.

He went for 8 months living off potatoes, salad, other vegetables and one ginger ale a day. Let the man

eat!!!  :laugh:

Fair enough..... poor Luigi , we make an  exception !!!!!  :laugh: :laugh:

paperboat, i know  :laugh: i have become obsessed by this Benzo shit, too extreme. :laugh:

everything has to be healthy, healthy healthy , my whole Family is suffering.

Instead of soft drinks....everyone has to drink healthy water, OH MY.  ::)

[e9...]

Hey guys. I'm good right now. Thanks to Orion for letting everyone know what's going on. Essentially, I took the ginkgo and I kept getting worse and worse, until I experience a few absence seizures, which landed me in the ER. I was directed by doc to take Ativan so I wouldn't have any more seizures. He also added Vistaril. I thought the Ativan wasn't working a few days later, when in reality, it was the rebound anxiety from the Vistaril making me feel nuts. Anyways, I'm cool right now and will begin my taper after the Holidays. Thanks for the suppprt everyone  :smitten:

-Luigi