Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What is your favorite kind of car?Old or Newer ones!

[Fr...]

I had a 57 chevy.What kind of car does everyone like?                                                                        Froggy(Toni)

I've got a few favorites ...

1967 Ferrari 275 GTB

http://www.theermann.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ferrari-275-gtb-03-300x185.jpg

1969 Lamborghini Muira

http://oldconceptcars.com/wp-content/uploads/lamborghini_miura_p400_sv_prototipo_3-300x225.jpg

1973 Porsche 911 RS

http://flatsixes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/1973-Porsche-911-Carrera-RS-Touring-for-sale-don-drapier-600x385.jpg

I need to win the lottery  :laugh:

[25...]

I have a beautiful Audi TT Quattro TDI, deep sea blue with a cream leather interior  ;D

Sadly it's been hardly used for the two years I've been in withdrawal and now thinking of selling it and getting something more befitting of my age. Any offers  >:D

Super Sport Chevelles, Camaros and Novas. I own a number matching big block 70 Chevelle SS. Too sick to drive it though :'(

Nice car Groove! I hope you can drive it again soon. :)

I used to have a 1972 Olds 442. I miss that car.

I love most old muscle cars, Chevelles, Novas, Camaros, Olds Cutlass and 442s, Buick Gran Sport, etc, etc. 8)

those 442's were pure black, weren't they?  Or is that the wrong car?  geez, I drove a Chevy Vega automatic in highschool, but it had a/c.  No power steering, maroon with tan interior.  No power.  Couldn't even climb a hill to get over a mountain, just barely made it to the top. 

those 442's were pure black, weren't they?  Or is that the wrong car?  geez, I drove a Chevy Vega automatic in highschool, but it had a/c.  No power steering, maroon with tan interior.  No power.  Couldn't even climb a hill to get over a mountain, just barely made it to the top.

You may be referring to the Buick Grand National that was all black and only came in black

They were like crayons, They came in all different colors. Mine was a pretty blue.  :)

Sno, what car are you referring to?

My 72 Olds 442 :)

I like watching some movies that are fairly new but theyre supposed to take place in the 70s like American Gangster i was really suprised how many classic cars the movie producers came up  with to be in the background and to be used by the actors in the movies.  they look in fair condition  cars not like mint showroom collector cars

yes, the Grand Nationals were all black, they were so cool and really stood out.  I think the body style of the 442 and Grand Nationals were similar in the 70's, maybe that's why I got them confused?  I also liked the Camaro's back in highschool.  All my male friends would borrow their parents' Camaro's and we'd go out partying in them.  Nabe girlfriend used her parent's red one to drive us to school.  An off white and sky blue one, I remember.  My father bought the first compact car here in the states in the 70's, the Opal from Germany.  It was white with red interior.  It got wrecked and took about a year to order the parts overseas.  So, back to my Chevy Vega talk , lol,  . . . .a guy in highschool got the one with the white stripe down the middle of it and it was burnt orange and he made it super loud and fast.  I also like those Nova's and eagle silver Trans Am.  The guys would soup them up and we'd go run the circuit in the city.     

Oh wow so many cars to choose from!

Hmm, maybe a 440 Six Pack Road Runner or a '67 427 Corvette?

Or a winged warrior.

Or a street rod, maybe a 34 Ford coupe.

I need to get busy and win a lottery.  :laugh:

i like to look at photos of old cars online i really like how those huge huge GIANT cars that can seat like 10 people  from the early  70s look  :yippee:

There's also an older car I took a ride in once that sits on a cushion of oil as suspension and for a smooth ride.  I forget the name of it.  The body of it has a curved buglike look, I think it's Italian or something. 

There's also an older car I took a ride in once that sits on a cushion of oil as suspension and for a smooth ride.  I forget the name of it.  The body of it has a curved buglike look, I think it's Italian or something.

Probably a Citroen of some kind Beck. That'd be my guess.