Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Need some spooky music for tonight??

[wo...]

Try out Mambo Witch, by Split Second.  A late eighties band.  The first few minutes are pretty creepy.

Just bored today.  For what its worth

i think this song is played alot on halloween , its from 50 years ago, haha back then the horror movies were rediculous that wouldnt frighten a toddler today apparently back then this song was spooky haha bobby pickett monster mash

i think this song is played alot on halloween , its from 50 years ago, haha back then the horror movies were rediculous that wouldnt frighten a toddler today apparently back then this song was spooky haha bobby pickett monster mash

I was a kid back then and a big chicken when it came to spooky stuff, but I loved this.  In my K-1 classroom I had a Halloween toy-thingy with mummies and vampires on it that played this song and the figures bobbed up and down.  The kids all loved it. 

The scariest thing I saw as a young person was the movie Psycho.  I still won't watch it again.

Hi Chiallis , my grandfather talked to me about one time he was at the theatre watching a "scary movie" long ago  one scene the bad guy's hand got cut off and suddenly the hand started moving , grandpa said that spooky scene made many of the people walk out of the movie lol

Pyscho was such a good movie..

the Birds was good too. i saw it when i was a kid and birds scared me after that

Alfred Hitchcock was a genius :thumbsup: