Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's everyone's favorite color?

[Fr...]

Was just wondering what everyone's favorite color is?                                                                        My favorite color is pink.                                                                                                                  Froggy(Toni)

WELL FROGGY.....

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS  ::) ::)::) GREEN  ;D

http://www.factzoo.com/sites/all/img/amphibians/red-eyed-green-tree-frog.jpg

FLUTER :smitten:

hi Toni,

i love all colours, but PINK is the winner because its favoured colour of my little angel.....

:smitten: :smitten:

eva

I AGREE WITH YOU EVA, I LIKE MOST COLORS.

I AM DRAWN TO EARTHY / RUSTIC COLORS. THE COLORS OF FALL (LOVE THEM) :) WHICH HAS LOT'S OF GREEN TONES IN THEM  ;D

FLUTER :smitten:

Hi Froggy,

This is a neat topic. I love how various colors can affect us in so many ways.

My favorite color is probably violet, especially the shades of fuschia, mulberry, orchid, plum, amethyst, and purple.

I also like turquoise, teal, many shades of blue, hunter green and most shades of grey. Grey is my favorite neutral color.

I could write paragraghs about my various favorite colors!  :)

You can look up "Category: Shades of Violet" or any major color and see all the various hues for each color on Wikipedia. It is fascinating.

Jadetortoise

I'm an artist, and I often use color as an mood enhancer.  Color can be very sensual and soothing. There are many ways to do this online.  One of my favorite sites is Etsy, the worldwide arts and crafts site.  One can zone out or get "high" on rich, luscious colors there in many ways:  Looking at "treasuries" searched by your favorite color(s), starting "favorites" lists where you can pin examples of things you like which you'll have even after they're sold, finding artists whose styles/colors you like and favoriting them, colorful crafts supplies such as fine yarns (unbelievable colors there), and so forth.  It's easy to do all  this, it's free and it's fun and inspiring.  Etsy was a major distraction for me during w/d and still is....

[32...]

I'm an artist, and I often use color as an mood enhancer.  Color can be very sensual and soothing. There are many ways to do this online.  One of my favorite sites is Etsy, the worldwide arts and crafts site.  One can zone out or get "high" on rich, luscious colors there in many ways:  Looking at "treasuries" searched by your favorite color(s), starting "favorites" lists where you can pin examples of things you like which you'll have even after they're sold, finding artists whose styles/colors you like and favoriting them, colorful crafts supplies such as fine yarns (unbelievable colors there), and so forth.  It's easy to do all  this, it's free and it's fun and inspiring.  Etsy was a major distraction for me during w/d and still is....

Thank you Meagan. I m going to check this out !!

I love these neon colours that all the kids wear now. I have bright neon orange laces in my Skechers and green ones too.

Such happy colours! I like to tie different coloured ribbons around my wrist when I go out too.

Colour therapy is known to have a very healing effect on many illnesses. I would think the same might hold true for benzo w/d. :smitten:

Colour therapy is known to have a very healing effect on many illnesses. I would think the same might hold true for benzo w/d. :smitten:

I agree Chinook. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...