Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's for dinner tonight?

[ab...]

I was thinking about a good vegetable soup, simmered all day, or longer. 

Something I can eat on for a couple days.

I used to be a pretty good cook around a campfire.  :laugh: 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Fl...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M GOING TO TEXSTAR'S PLACE FOR DINNER. SOUNDS GOOD.  WHAT TIME DO WE EAT, AND CAN I BRING LEMON CREAM CAKE FOR DESSERT?

FB ;)

Supper is in 15 minutes...and dessert can be first, tonight :smitten: uhm, do I need a spoon or fork?

Recipe is pretty simple

3 cups of cooked brown rice

About a pound of broccoli, steamed

About 2 cups of cooked(rotisserie) chicken

2cans of broccoli cheese soup

One can of milk

Mix it all up, nuke it for about 6 minutes, PRAY REAL HARD for a friend like FluterByee to be nearby with, oh, say a LEMON CREAM CAKE... :angel: and pick yer utensils. FB, where are you???

Mix it all up, nuke it for about 6 minutes, PRAY REAL HARD for a friend like FluterByee to be nearby with, oh, say a LEMON CREAM CAKE... :angel: and pick yer utensils. FB, where are you???

WELL TEX, YA BEST START WITH I'M RUNNING A BIT LATE; HOWEVER, I HAVE SPORKS FOR OUR LEMON CREAM CAKE...AND MAN, IS IT GONNA BE YUMMY  :thumbsup:

FB

WELL TEX, YA BEST START WITH I'M RUNNING A BIT LATE; HOWEVER, I HAVE SPORKS FOR OUR LEMON CREAM CAKE...AND MAN, IS IT GONNA BE YUMMY  :thumbsup:

FB

But, but...i was gonna have cake FIRST!!! :-\  ....I must have sporken too soon  ::)

I made fresh corn tortilla with avocado and monterey jack cheese. I also made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting :-). When I can eat I go for it!

Kat

I made fresh corn tortilla with avocado and monterey jack cheese. I also made a yellow cake with chocolate frosting :-). When I can eat I go for it!

Kat

I'm so jealous! I want that cake!

I had salmon, millet with herbed green beans and carrots roasted with turmeric. No dessert.  :(

Tonight is..............left overs from last night!

Don't feel alone Bennie,    S o m e o n e.  Didn't. Make. It. By. With. The. Lemon. Cream. .......oh, I can't go on!!!  :'( :'( :'(  and my tummy's heart will be broken, again, tonight.....a boo a hoo a hoo!

I'll just soldier on...cowboy up...kick the water pail...toe the line...anyone got a little cheese for that whine?  :laugh: