Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's for dinner tonight?

[79...]

i had fried chicken awhile ago Church's chicken!!  :yippee: , its nice that i get coupons from there it was a bargain 5 pieces of chicken 2 side items (got 2 orders of fries) and 2 biscuits for $5 !! LOL i didnt eat all that by myself i shared it with my boyfriend  :smitten:

I wish our church sold chicken. I would go to church every day, just for the chicken. :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Fl...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a Disciple of the Throbbing Temples, worshipping the porcelain throne, Church's was a saving grace 8) That was before Popeye's. >:D

Tonight we had beef stew. 

We cook it in our slow-cooker for several hours. 

The beef is so tender.

We make biscuits to go along with it.

:smitten:

When I was a Disciple of the Throbbing Temples, worshipping the porcelain throne, Church's was a saving grace 8) That was before Popeye's. >:D

:laugh: Popeyes is good. :thumbsup:

KIND (VANILLA/BLUBERRY GRANOLA)  :thumbsup:

FB

PB clusters!!! :thumbsup:

I WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE A PORK CHOP CASSEROLE with SAUTEED SPINACH & A SALAD, BUT I GOT LAZY...LOL. I MEAN TIRED :)

SO, MY PARENT'S GOT FRIED EGG SANDWICHES, RUFFLES, & PINEAPPLE & I HAD ABOUT 2 HANDS FULL OF GRANOLA.

SO NOW, YOU SEE WHAT WERE HAVING TOMORROW NIGHT :thumbsup:

I HAVEN'T TRIED THE PB; HOWEVER, THIS BRAND SURE IS GOOD AND THERE PROTEIN BARS...ARE EXCELLENT :thumbsup:

I had pork chops last night i earlier i had some leftovers i cut them up small pieces , cut up a oinon & bell pepper cooked the veggies awhile on stove then i added the pork to make tacos !!

later this evening for dinner im cooking some chili !

Boiled Rice, leftover veggies, leftover chicken drums.  Probably some apple cider, and of course some Warfarin.  And the undivided attention of at least two cats.

Boiled Rice, leftover veggies, leftover chicken drums.  Probably some apple cider, and of course some Warfarin.  And the undivided attention of at least two cats.

Priceless 8)

beef/turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy and steamed vegetables.  I am feeling better 'cause I started back cooking!

Sweet pea

Sounds really good. Are ya gonna have sweet peas for the veggie? :)

Had turkey and dressing, ham, mashed taters and gravy, candied yams, green bean casserole, giblet gravy on everything, and punkin pie!!! A holiday dinner from the folks I volunteer for...burp!

i noticed that the author of this thread shes gone :( i tried to click on her name and it wouldnt let me , thats so sad tor is gone i used to like to write to her sometimes :( just hope she fully recovers