Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What's for dinner tonight?

[f9...]

BROILED ANGUS BEEF SASUAGE

STEAMED CABBAGE AND SIMPLE BOILED POTATO W/BUTTER SALT & PEPPER.

FB :smitten:

What time's dinner? 8) I love all that stuff. Cabbage and simple potatoes with salt and pepper. Sometimes I even skip the Butter. >:D

Let me know what time and I'll hop a jet to Texas. 8)

HEY SNOWB,

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU HERE FOR DINNER. TOMORROW IT WILL BE SERVED AROUND 6:30P.M.

WE WILL BE HAVING PAN SEERED CUBE STEAKS, RICE W*CREAM GRAVY, YELLOW SQUASH, AND SALAD.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU :thumbsup:

HUGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

Growing up, cube steaks were one of my favorites with mashed potatoes.  :) I love yellow squash. I can eat it plain, its so good. :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Fl...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

What time's dinner? 8) I love all that stuff. Cabbage and simple potatoes with salt and pepper. Sometimes I even skip the Butter. >:D

HEY SNOWB,

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU HERE FOR DINNER. TOMORROW IT WILL BE SERVED AROUND 6:30P.M.

WE WILL BE HAVING PAN SEERED CUBE STEAKS, RICE W*CREAM GRAVY, YELLOW SQUASH, AND SALAD.

HUGS,

Growing up, cube steaks were one of my favorites with mashed potatoes.  :) I love yellow squash. I can eat it plain, its so good. :)

WELL SNOW, MY GIRLS WILL "NOT" BE HAPPY BECAUSE THEY LOVE IT WITH MASHED TATERS TOO, BUT MOMMA DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO THE STORE! AND, I JUST LOOKED AND I HAVE NO RICE....MAY HAVE TO RE-THINK DINNER :)

FB

HEY SNOWB,

HUGS,

WELL SNOW, MY GIRLS WILL "NOT" BE HAPPY BECAUSE THEY LOVE IT WITH MASHED TATERS TOO, BUT MOMMA DOESN'T WANT TO GO TO THE STORE! AND, I JUST LOOKED AND I HAVE NO RICE....MAY HAVE TO RE-THINK DINNER :)

FB

That's the spirit! Gotta keep those kids happy. :);):thumbsup:

FB

MEAL CHANGE

SWEET TAI CHILLI CHICKEN BREAST, NEW POTATOS, ASPARAGUS, SALAD

IT WAS GOOD, AND NOW I'M FULL.

FB

MEAL CHANGE

SWEET TAI CHILLI CHICKEN BREAST, NEW POTATOS, ASPARAGUS, SALAD

IT WAS GOOD, AND NOW I'M FULL.

Sounds delish  :D I love Chili and I love chicken and the other stuff so Yippee. :) I didn't know Tai people ate chili.  :idiot: Cool. They probably kick back and watch football with a big vat of chili on standby. Now that's the American way. :thumbsup:

Sounds delish  :D I love Chili and I love chicken and the other stuff so Yippee. :) I didn't know Tai people ate chili.  :idiot: Cool. They probably kick back and watch football with a big vat of chili on standby. Now that's the American way. :thumbsup:

YEP, YEP, A BIG OLE VAT OF TAI CHILI...LOL :thumbsup:

YEP, YEP, A BIG OLE VAT OF TAI CHILI...LOL :thumbsup:

8)

I'm on the diet :idiot: :crazy:haha

my husband and daughter left to makati city to hang out with some expat friends,,,,,

i will have some water melon....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Went out to eat tonight and had a half rack of ribs, fries, roasted asparagus and a blueberry cobbler for desert...have not felt this full in a while. Feels nice :)

theisland of doubt i looove ribs ! those are my favorite thing to barbecue ! i just gotta floss my teeth after gnawing on finger ribs :P haha

I know they have chicken fingers. Do chickens have fingers?

What about moth balls. I didn't know moths had balls, and if I did, I never would have imagined them to be big and white. How do they fly? :idiot:

Chicken fried steak? Which is it, chicken or steak? :idiot:

theisland of doubt i looove ribs ! those are my favorite thing to barbecue ! i just gotta floss my teeth after gnawing on finger ribs :P haha

They were sooo good. I miss barbecuing, living in an apartment for the past 7 years has made it difficult!

Tonight for dinner I'm cooking for my parents and making sautéed leeks and squash and lemon-pepper chicken.

for thanksgiving umm wel i know i wont cook/ eat any breakfast in the morning this  day haha , um just the usual a turkey, stuffing umm au gratin potatos , veggies, baked rolls , desert pecan pie (sorebought pie) pumpkin pie(frozen baked) . there will probably be other stuff too my parents will be buying the dinner.

last year and the years before we deboned the turkey and took the carcass outside for our cats to nibble on , it looked funny seeing them gnaw on a turkey that was bigger than them ! lol  :laugh:

Mmmm, Flute, cucumber/tomato salad is one of my faves ... I add green onions, lots of fresh parsley and olive oil ... Mediterranean style.

What time are you expecting me?

Mmmm, Flute, cucumber/tomato salad is one of my faves ... I add green onions, lots of fresh parsley and olive oil ... Mediterranean style.

What time are you expecting me?

SHOOT ABCD, YOU WELCOME ANYTIME YOU FEEL LIKE SHOWING UP ;)

WE USUALLY EAT ABOUT 6*30 OR 7.....COME ON :thumbsup:

i had fried chicken awhile ago Church's chicken!!  :yippee: , its nice that i get coupons from there it was a bargain 5 pieces of chicken 2 side items (got 2 orders of fries) and 2 biscuits for $5 !! LOL i didnt eat all that by myself i shared it with my boyfriend  :smitten: