Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

cali

[ma...]

Anyone here from California?

I WAS BORN IN SAN FRAN :) AND THAN MY DAD WAS STATIONED IN TEXAS....BEEN HERE SINCE I WAS 5.

SO, I CONSIDER MYSELF A TEXAS GIRL :)

HOWEVER, CALI IS BEAUTIFUL...I LOVE THE REDWOODS! THEY ARE SIMPLY AMAZING....TRULY A MIRACLE!

HUGS,

FLUTER :smitten:

I wish...

I live in Texas, and my dream place to live is either California or Colorado.

Anyone that lives in California is seriously incredibly lucky.

I wish...

I live in Texas, and my dream place to live is either California or Colorado.

Anyone that lives in California is seriously incredibly lucky.

HEY NTT...MY FELLOW TEXAN,

I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS OF COLORADO :)

OR MONTANA!

I WISH I COULD BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO SAY "HEY, YA KNOW...I'M GONNA MOVE TO MONTANA...AND THAN PACK MY STUFF AND GO :)

I'M NOT....SO, HOPEFULLY...ONE DAY I WILL GO VISIT!

HAVE A GREAT DAY,

I want to visit colorado!

I LOVE TEXAS!

I THINK I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN NORTH TEXAS...AS APPOSED TO S.TEXAS...THAT WAY I COULD GET SOME COLD WEATHER.

FLUTER

Northern California here... just home from an extended stay in the remote mountain area near Greenville and Quincy.  Saw an absolutely beautiful large brown bear about 20 feet from the farmhouse I was staying in and another up in an apple tree the next night.  Won't forget those sights anytime soon.

:)

Northern California here... just home from an extended stay in the remote mountain area near Greenville and Quincy.  Saw an absolutely beautiful large brown bear about 20 feet from the farmhouse I was staying in and another up in an apple tree the next night.  Won't forget those sights anytime soon.

:)

CHALLIS,

ISN'T NATURE WONDERFUL!

I'M GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A MEMORABLE TIME, AND YES NORTHERN CALI IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Hi Marie b, I'm from northern calif.Shasta county.                                                                              Froggy(Toni)

Hi Marie b, I'm from northern calif.Shasta county.                                                                              Froggy(Toni)

I was born in Redding (too damn hot up there).  Moved to So Cal in '73 and been here ever since.

I. Have lived up north for years you are right Very hot here!when I was younger I lived in San Diego,wish I could move back.                                                                                                        Froggy (Toni)

I was born and raised in San Francisco, though I now live in the Pacific Northwest.  Northern California has the best climate in the world, IMO, and I try to goback and visit at least twice a year....

Next door in Tehama County.  Small world.  :)

I want to visit colorado!

Colorado is absolutely beautiful. I visited Boulder over the summer, between the incredible scenery, amazing night-life and healthy restaurants, and that legal green stuff  :laugh:, it's paradise.

I visited Huntington Beach, CA, back when I was 16 or 17. It was absolutely beautiful as well. The weather in Cali is better than Boulder overall, so if I had to pick a place to live, it would probably be Cali.