Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Breaking News - Sex originated in Scotland!!

[lo...]

Hi Mary

I have done my family tree too.  My ancestors never left Scotland. I got back to the 1700s with one strand in the village where I was born!! Imagine that!! 300 years in one place and we moved away.  :'(

LF

[64...]
Wow I wonder if we are related???..lol.... I was blown away to find that I have a direct line to St Margaret of Queen of Scotland!! I even went over and over it to see if I had screwed up but looks like I haven t ...I m coming to visit cuz...get ready!!! :smitten:

• 1 month later...

Wow I wonder if we are related???..lol.... I was blown away to find that I have a direct line to St Margaret of Queen of Scotland!! I even went over and over it to see if I had screwed up but looks like I haven t ...I m coming to visit cuz...get ready!!! :smitten:

;D:D:laugh:

wow, i always thought that X originated in the Garden of Eden,,,,, :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Lol...for some it did.

Scotland is the Garden of Eden

:D;D:D

wow, i always thought that X originated in the Garden of Eden,,,,, :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Lol...for some it did.

Scotland is the Garden of Eden

:D;D:D

:thumbsup:

https://www.udemy.com/blog/psychological-facts-about-love/

:crazy:

I need to have lots of adventures.  :thumbsup:

Wheeeeeeeeee ...........

Bungee jumping, safari, hang gliding .......

:thumbsup:

http://www.spring.org.uk/2012/04/what-the-love-bridge-tells-us-about-how-thoughts-and-emotions-interact.php

As long as it "originated" somewhere, that's all that matters to me. :thumbsup:8)

:laugh: LOL SNOWY...YOUR ONE FUNNY GUY, AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU...I'M REALLY GLAD IT "ORIGINATED" FROM SOMEWHERE ;)

HOW YA DOIN SNOW?

HUGS,

FB :smitten:

As long as it "originated" somewhere, that's all that matters to me. :thumbsup:8)

:laugh: LOL SNOWY...YOUR ONE FUNNY GUY, AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU...I'M REALLY GLAD IT "ORIGINATED" FROM SOMEWHERE ;)

HOW YA DOIN SNOW?

HUGS,

FB :smitten:

Hi Fluter. :) I'm doing fine. How are you? Did you have a good post thanksgiving, with leftovers and all? Turkey is like a fine wine...It only gets better with age. 8) Or something like that. :idiot:

Snowy :)

• 2 weeks later...