Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sorry if I've offended some here

[Sl...]

Banana peels and carpet tacks always win in Bugs Bunny cartoons.  And

we all know that Bugs Bunny cartoons are far far more close to reality

than silly myth laden movies about the mob.  8) 

Banana peels and carpet tacks always win in Bugs Bunny cartoons.  And

we all know that Bugs Bunny cartoons are far far more close to reality

than silly myth laden movies about the mob.  8)

i am off for good now Slappy, back on topic, i think you've always been

polite and respectful, stay the way you are. :thumbsup:

Not really sure how you will take this, but I really liked your posts.  I think you are smart and while I also think you were either in physical or psychic pain, there was a visceral truth to your words, but I understand the intent of this post as well.  Hope your feeling better :)

WWWI

Not really sure how you will take this, but I really liked your posts.  I think you are smart and while I also think you were either in physical or psychic pain, there was a visceral truth to your words, but I understand the intent of this post as well.  Hope your feeling better :)

WWWI

Thanks, WWWI (I sound like a kid on a slide when I say "WWWI" out loud  :laugh: ).

Yeah, I know.. the stuff can be taken more than one way and I realized I wanted to make people

think, not feel alienated.  I'm beginning to feel better about it all, but the apology had to be said

because I mean it. 

Meanwhile, that subject got beaten to death in the atheist thread.. but I still think most thought

I was in some sort of attack mode or something, which is what it appeared to me on re-read;

thus this thread (which I modified.. the first post, to remove over-the-top smarm and replace it

with more how I felt  ;) ).

Nice to see you,  :thumbsup:

- Slappy

WWWI

Thanks, WWWI (I sound like a kid on a slide when I say "WWWI" out loud  :laugh: ).

Yeah, I know.. the stuff can be taken more than one way and I realized I wanted to make people

think, not feel alienated.  I'm beginning to feel better about it all, but the apology had to be said

because I mean it. 

Meanwhile, that subject got beaten to death in the atheist thread.. but I still think most thought

I was in some sort of attack mode or something, which is what it appeared to me on re-read;

thus this thread (which I modified.. the first post, to remove over-the-top smarm and replace it

with more how I felt  ;) ).

Nice to see you,  :thumbsup:

- Slappy

I never appreciated that my initials could be pronounced like that.  Thanks for the added whimsy :)

I understand attack mode. I've visited that planet once or a hundred times.  I appreciate your desire for insight and self examination.  Probably a good thing for moving into new phases.

WWWI

I never appreciated that my initials could be pronounced like that.  Thanks for the added whimsy :)

WWWI

Ah, sweet whimsy.  That smiling offspring of mirth and frivolity (madcap hijinx was their step child,

few know this as the resemblance is uncanny).

:D:laugh::crazy: etc.. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry if I've offended one of moderators....

I didn't mean.....

I hope he will forgive me.....

Slappy where are you ? someone else just made a confession. :laugh:???