Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

''Hard Rock Cafe''

[be...]

"Down in Mississippi" - Mavis Staples           

mind-blowing performance!

:smitten:

WOW! Ins, That lady has a strong voice. I sure wouldn't want her to yell at me. :)

Snowy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [sn...]

• [Mo...]

wow this thread is really rockin !! those are some bad ass pantera songs you'all playe  :thumbsup:

i like this old rock song  some type o negative !

I have never heard of the group TYPE O NEG. ( I don't get out much lol)  Pretty cool! Reminds me of a cross between "THE CURE" and  'THE CULT'

Thanks for posting BA :)

I just downloaded all 127  songs from Type-O-Neg.  Great for my tinnitus  ;D

yaa thats an awesome song!  :yippee: other type o negative songs i like are black No 1 , thats the most popular hit from them , another song i really like is September sun !  :yippee:

the singer posed for playgirl back then too btw lol  :laugh:

yaa thats an awesome song!  :yippee: other type o negative songs i like are black No 1 , thats the most popular hit from them , another song i really like is September sun !  :yippee:

This band remains me of a blend of  OZZY - THE CURE and THE CULT    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good tunes BA  :D

I research everything to death.  I just found out  that  Peter Steele  died in 2010  :'(

Living in Vegas every band in the world ends up playing here but  T.O.N. I will not get to see  :'(

I saw rammstein in 2011 and they where awesome.  I got covered in foam since I was on the floor  :laugh:  Never again.

I research everything to death.  I just found out  that  Peter Steele  died in 2010  :'(

Living in Vegas every band in the world ends up playing here but  T.O.N. I will not get to see  :'(

I saw rammstein in 2011 and they where awesome.  I got covered in foam since I was on the floor  :laugh:  Never again.

Hi miss birdman wow it must be fun living in vegas !! i can imagine the awesome bands that play there  :yippee:  i didnt get into type o negative until around  20010 when i discovered them on youtube ! it was right before peter steele died :( 

that was  a nice bad company song you posted i loved it !!  nice song too from firehouse , this is a great thread ! keep rockin

Hi miss birdman wow it must be fun living in vegas !! i can imagine the awesome bands that play there  :yippee:  i didnt get into type o negative until around  20010 when i discovered them on youtube ! it was right before peter steele died :( 

that was  a nice bad company song you posted i loved it !!  nice song too from firehouse , this is a great thread ! keep rockin

I think PD posted that song?

Bad Company - Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy 1979

Anyhow it was good  :D  I have listed to Type O Negative - Christian Woman about 500 times now.  I tend to listen to songs in this manor until I memorize every word and note and I no longer need the file.  Then I just play it in my mind.  Is that a mental problem? :D  Excessive/Comp.  disorder maybe?  That's OK, I'll just live with the MP3 player in my brain :D:laugh:

Thanks BA for turning me on to this band :thumbsup:

hi again miss birdman

heres 2 more awesome type o negative songs i love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1TnheTdww

i hope you like these 2 , i hope you got the right christian woman verion theres a long version to it thats much better !

he was very tall like 6'7

i hope i gave you that one the first time ! *hugs* i hope you enjoyed your saturday so far and im glad you loved that song !  :thumbsup::hug:

hi again miss birdman

heres 2 more awesome type o negative songs i love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK1TnheTdww

i hope you like these 2 , i hope you got the right christian woman verion theres a long version to it thats much better !

he was very tall like 6'7

i hope i gave you that one the first time ! *hugs* i hope you enjoyed your saturday so far and im glad you loved that song !  :thumbsup::hug:

I like the long version best  :)    I was thinking it was three different songs run together  :laugh:   

I finally SHAZAM'ed  it with an iphone app (shazam)  it can listen to any song and tell you who made it  ;D:thumbsup:

'Shazam' is great if you like a song but you do not know who made it.  Since radio stations no longer "back cast" it's a handy app for music lovers!

thanks for the headds up on Shazam! i couldve used it awhile ago to get this song i like from 1983 i heard this song 100s of times on the radio i never knew it was kiss ! :P 

thanks for the headds up on Shazam! i couldve used it awhile ago to get this song i like from 1983 i heard this song 100s of times on the radio i never knew it was kiss ! :P 

Not bad BA  :)    I am still loving my newly discovered band T.O.N  ;D  Thanks!

Do you know any more obscure bands that rock?  TON was a good find :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I never knew they even existed :D  Thanks to you :D