Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

''Hard Rock Cafe''

[be...]

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [sn...]

• [Mo...]

heya Jimbo,.......you must be a 'young-un' Jimbo.. Zep is phenomenal. But the 'godfathers?' i don't know. i know these guys aren't hard rock but this could arguably be the 'first' hard rock song:

First Hard Rock Song??

i know you don't post much Jimbo but i hope you stay a regular here...keep em' coming....

also, everybody, feel free to post your favorite 'rock & roll' tunes here..everything does not have to go up to '11.'    just no country music, rap, motown, Madonna, stuff like that.......Cheryl Crow, Janis, ect. most definitely welcomed....thanks.

heya Jimbo,.......you must be a 'young-un' Jimbo.. Zep is phenomenal. But the 'godfathers?' i don't know. i know these guys aren't hard rock but this could arguably be the 'first' hard rock song:

First Hard Rock Song??

i know you don't post much Jimbo but i hope you stay a regular here...keep em' coming....

also, everybody, feel free to post your favorite 'rock & roll' tunes here..everything does not have to go up to '11.'    just no country music, rap, motown, Madonna, stuff like that.......Cheryl Crow, Janis, ect. most definitely welcomed....thanks.

I wish I was a young-un!  I hit 40 and my hair started thinning, my back started aching and I am starting to root for Clint when he tells young punks to get off his lawn  :laugh:

Yeah, the Stones are awesome.  Probably my favorite band of all time.

Can't you hear me knockin

Gimme Shelter

Let it Loose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyQ7YVXrCk4

Shine a Light

hahaha Jimbo, wait till you hit 57...those ailments will be multiplied by 17!

Inz, thanks for putting up that great photo in 60s. very 'hip' and appropriate way to close it out... 8):thumbsup:

holy crap Inz, Beth Hart rocks! awesome! i can't believe i've never heard of her before. she got the tramp stamp and everything! great vid.....i've been watching others! (as you can tell i've barely made it out of mid-nineties musically).

holy crap Inz, Beth Hart rocks! awesome! i can't believe i've never heard of her before. she got the tramp stamp and everything! great vid.....i've been watching others! (as you can tell i've barely made it out of mid-nineties musically).

Hey, BJ.  Beth Hart is awesome.  Glad you're enjoying her music. 

Many describe her as sounding a lot like Janis.

I've been watching her vids for a few years. 

What a performer - no pretense with her.  Just raw talent. :thumbsup:

that's a great cover you posted.  :thumbsup:;D