Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

A BIT OF FUN.

[...]

is this a ''redneck'' thread DD? i'm a ''yankee'' thru & thru but i'm positive i've had some RN dna thrown in my gene pool somewhere down the line.  ;)

The RedNeck Song

Hi Benzojunkie

Oh dear have I done something wrong. I have just looked at what" redneck" means. If I have offended anyone I will have it removed.

Duck :o

is this a ''redneck'' thread DD? i'm a ''yankee'' thru & thru but i'm positive i've had some RN dna thrown in my gene pool somewhere down the line.  ;)

The RedNeck Song

Hi Benzojunkie

Oh dear have I done something wrong. I have just looked at what" redneck" means. If I have offended anyone I will have it removed.

DD, you have not done ANYTHING wrong.....lol.....relax!

Thanks BJ ;D

I was getting all hot and bothered thinking I have done it again done something wrong.

Duck :thumbsup:

no big deal DD....you didn't realize the thread you started was going to start the second civil war here in America.... :laugh: :laugh:..i'm sure you didn't mean to do it on purpose.... ;D ;D

Hey Duckie Poo,

I think I still look good naked ;D

Did I fail to mention...I always keep my eyes closed as I pass a mirror...lol.

I think this is my theme song!

Hugs,

Fluter :smitten:

Well this here north-Georgia redneck redevan ain't offended nohow. So just set back and sip yer sweet tea, sweetie.

Yeah a lot people here (Southeast US - I'm in Georgia also) typically are proud to be called and usually call themselves redneck. Some people call themselves country instead though. Hillbilly can be iffy to use (mostly how it's used context and usually only for mountain folks) but calling someone white trash is a pretty bad insult.

It's ok, no worries about the post.  :D

Well this here north-Georgia redneck redevan ain't offended nohow. So just set back and sip yer sweet tea, sweetie.

Mmmmmmm, sweet tea. Throw in some cheese grits and we have a deal!

• 2 weeks later...

The RedNeck Song

Hi Benzojunkie

I use Redneck whenever I am emailing someone from Canada. They tend to eat moose, goat and seal meat. Yuck. No worries. :smitten:

Thanks BJ ;D

I was getting all hot and bothered thinking I have done it again done something wrong.

Duck :thumbsup:

no big deal DD....you didn't realize the thread you started was going to start the second civil war here in America.... :laugh: :laugh:..i'm sure you didn't mean to do it on purpose.... ;D ;D

Guess which side the rednecks were in the Civil War? Try watching Duck Dynasty. DD says it all. Hell, I thought everyone knew what a redneck meant.