Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I will survive

[Be...]

Just in case anyone’s worried, which it seems some are, I’m not going to be ending myself.  I’ll admit that many days I’d like to and sometimes even say so when I’m pretty down, but I have a policy of not dumping the pain onto those who’d have to live with it after I’ve gone.  That’s what one of my tattoos is there for, to remind me of that.

That’s not to say I don’t recklessly take large amounts of chemicals from time-to-time, but my body can handle it as it’s used to it after so many years of self-medicating, and those I do take are extremely hard to overdose on. 

There’s no need to reply to this, I’m just letting you know so that you guys don’t worry about it.

I will continue living as long as I don’t have an unforeseen accident or get terminally sick. 

Thanks for caring, but I’ll be fine.  I'm just in a dark place on-and-off latey, that's all.

J

Hi benzoid ,

It was nice when you were a moderator on here i saw you participate in forums of all topics alot more than other staff members

Benzoid,

I'm glad to see you're ok. Its commendable of you to be concerned for others, while going through hard times yourself.  8)

Take care,

Snoball :)