Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone here from Connecticut?

[be...]

If you are, be glad that you live in the best state in the U.S......

If it's cool there...I just may have to relocate ;)

Fluter

it's nice and cool in new hampshire. still august but the night time temps are already in the low 50s. plus, we have no sales or income tax.

it's nice and cool in new hampshire. still august but the night time temps are already in the low 50s. plus, we have no sales or income tax

Okay...all you bragger's with the nice cool weather  ;) Keep rubbing it in...lol.  I love cold weather and would absolutely be thrilled to experience all four seasons (never have). 

What no sales or income taxes...what's up with that?  Is the cost of living high in New Hampshire?  And, what about Connecticut? Just curious.

Just asking...send me some cold weather.  I keep hoping it will snow here like it did in 2004. It was AWESOME...it started snowing at midnight on Christmas Eve. Man, it was beautiful :)

Fluter

I spent summers in Maine on Pushaw Lake near Bangor.  Not Connecticut but close. 

;D

LUCKY GIRL!  I BET YOU HAVE WONDERFUL SUMMER MEMORIES :thumbsup:

FLUTER

If you are, be glad that you live in the best state in the U.S......

If it's cool there...I just may have to relocate ;)

Fluter

it's nice and cool in new hampshire. still august but the night time temps are already in the low 50s. plus, we have no sales or income tax.

I love NH!! Do you hike the whites at all?

oh sure, i hike 'the whites'  once or twice a week. i love hiking over to White Castle. where else can you get such tasty burgers??

wait, you mean THESE 'whites?'

http://i.imgur.com/zd3UKhQ.jpg

no.....not really....just one time.. (that kind of hiking would cancel the effect of the burgers)!......haha......i do bike around Portsmouth though......

oh sure, i hike 'the whites'  once or twice a week. i love hiking over to White Castle. where else can you get such tasty burgers??

LOL...nice play on words BJ :)

no.....not really....just one time.. (that kind of hiking would cancel the effect of the burgers)!......haha......i do bike around Portsmouth though......

BEAUTIFUL area.  How ya doin BJ?  I hope better!

Have a great day,

Fluter :)