Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Computer question? Any computer geeks to help?

[Be...]

I'm too mentally challenged now with cog fog to deal with it right now.  I wish I felt better, I would look into it, but my funds are so limited.

its very important to have the updates when they're available , im still running windows xp since i bought my computers USED very cheaply they cant handle windows7 im actualy stil getting occasioanl updates on xp even though there was a warning it would stop last april.

i still have them secure with firewalls and spyware remover/antivirus scanner.

if its not secure you have a good chance of your computer getting viruses or hacked , a few months ago i had a email i used for over 10 years get hacked it was sentimental sometimes i would like to re read old emails from long long ago. i wrongly blamed BB staff for stealing my account since it shared the same password to here to log in with

if its a laptop your using you could take it to a restraunt that has free wifi shared for its customers if its a desktop umm it would be odd to take it to the restraunt but its do-able !!

if i was you i would do this first scan for viruses/spyware cleanse it all put in a blank dvd-r disk make a image of your C: drive to save all the windows program files that are needed in case if your computer crashes you have that disk to recover it with