Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Non-Violent Non-Sexual Movies/TV Shows?

[Ra...]

The Bridges of Madison County was good with Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood.  It's for older ppl., I think.

One of my all-time favorites!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

:) PD, Somehow I knew you would chime in on that one. That's my PD ;);D:smitten:

How could I not?  ;D  ;)

:laugh: Thats one of my Mom's favorite movies. :)

Becksblue did say it was for older people.  Does that mean I'm old?  :(  Well, either way, your mom and I have good taste!  ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

• [be...]

• [Bi...]

Never did see Silkwood, but heard it's very good.  It's a nuclear reactor meltdown movie?  I was 10 miles from TMI when it blew in 1979.  My whole family has thyroid problems now.  That thing let loose radiation, but they hid it. 

Never did see Silkwood, but heard it's very good.  It's a nuclear reactor meltdown movie?  I was 10 miles from TMI when it blew in 1979.  My whole family has thyroid problems now.  That thing let loose radiation, but they hid it.

Oh my gosh, really? I'm sorry to hear that. Ya, they always do try and hide it, whatever it may be.  ::) Ya, It was a good movie. Good acting.

The Bridges of Madison County was good with Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood.  It's for older ppl., I think.

:) PD, Somehow I knew you would chime in on that one. That's my PD ;);D:smitten:

How could I not?  ;D  ;)

:laugh: That's one of my Mom's favorite movies. :)

Becksblue did say it was for older people.  Does that mean I'm old?  :(  Well, either way, your mom and I have good taste!  ;)

I was waiting for something like that. ;D NOOOOOO, That does not mean you are old. ::) I had a feeling you would reply to that. :laugh:

You're young. Anyone who is in double digits is young. :) Was that the right thing to say? I hope :idiot:

How could I not?  ;D  ;)

I was waiting for something like that. ;D NOOOOOO, That does not mean you are old. ::) I had a feeling you would reply to that. :laugh:

You're young. Anyone who is in double digits is young. :) Was that the right thing to say? I hope :idiot:

Great recovery snowy!  :laugh:  ;)  Anyway, I'm young at heart!  :smitten:

I love Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan!

You've Got Mail

Never seen it, but Tommy boy is a good actor and I know you're a big fan. :)

OMG...you have to see it!  You and your mom would love it!  ;)  It's such a cute movie.  :thumbsup:

How could I not?  ;D  ;)

Great recovery snowy!  :laugh:  ;)  Anyway, I'm young at heart!  :smitten:

:laugh:

I thought that Bridges would appeal more to older folks, maybe not.  I guess everyone is older than someone else if you're not a newborn?  One way to look at it. 

You've Got Mail

OMG...you have to see it!  You and your mom would love it!  ;)  It's such a cute movie.  :thumbsup:

Ok. You, me and my mom will have to watch it together.  :) I wonder if its on Netflix? :idiot:

I thought that Bridges would appeal more to older folks, maybe not.  I guess everyone is older than someone else if you're not a newborn?  One way to look at it.

Good point. Everything is relative. ;)

I think The Bridges of Madison County would appeal to anyone that likes a great romance.  I think it hits a chord for most people (especially women) because we all like the idea of being in love with our true soul mate...a love that is with us eternally.  It hits the poignant reality that this love can find us anywhere, anytime when we least expect it.  And this creates the ultimate heart-wrenching dilemma of whether we choose to follow our head or our heart.

PD

You've Got Mail

Ok. You, me and my mom will have to watch it together.  :) I wonder if its on Netflix? :idiot:

It's a date!  ;)  :smitten:

I think The Bridges of Madison County would appeal to anyone that likes a great romance.  I think it hits a chord for most people (especially women) because we all like the idea of being in love with our true soul mate...a love that is with us eternally.  It hits the poignant reality that this love can find us anywhere, anytime when we least expect it.  And this creates the ultimate heart-wrenching dilemma of whether we choose to follow our head or our heart.

PD

Very touching PD. I didnt know you were a romantic. ;)

PD

What woman doesn't like romance?!

PD

What woman doesn't like romance?!

:idiot::)