Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Non-Violent Non-Sexual Movies/TV Shows?

[Ra...]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

• [be...]

• [Bi...]

I watched all 8 seasons of Newhart when I was tapering and couldn't even handle commercials.

Here are all 8 seasons in complete order without commercials:

Newhart.

Excellent!  Love Newhart!

Thank you, Mind.

Do they exist? Think about it. The tv show or movie cannot have violence even comedic and small or unintended or any "negative" words or humiliation of another person/animal. Can you think of one? Good challenge I think haha.

YES I found one!!  I used to watch this on TV all the time when I had insomnia and it had no violence, no bad words, no sex, nothing bad ever happened and it was on at least 5 hours a day and everyday of the week!

;D

Hey Birdie. I used to sit and watch and wait for that to end every Saturday morning before cartoons.  ::)

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP ::)

Hey Birdie. I used to sit and watch and wait for that to end every Saturday morning before cartoons.  ::)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That TV show kept me and my cat spell bound snowy!  "What's next?"  :D;)    It's the only show my Mom approved of, no sex and violence.  ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That TV show kept me and my cat spell bound snowy!  "What's next?"  :D;)    It's the only show my Mom approved of, no sex and violence.  ;D

Yeah, I know what you mean. The simplest things amuse me too Birdie. I love playing with the cats toys. My wife gets out the laser pointer and its hours on end of fun for ol Snow. 8)

Take care. Hey...How's Blue doing? No not the electric stooge. ::)

>:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D>:D >:D>:D

geez,  I just watched The Waltons tonight.  Clean TV.  It calms me down with the good manners.  We sure get to know what's stressful and what's soothing with media with our sensitive CNS's.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The simplest things amuse me too Birdie. I love playing with the cats toys. My wife gets out the laser pointer and its hours on end of fun for ol Snow. 8)

Blue is good snowy  ;D  Blues nick name is  "ol saggy-baggy"  :laugh::thumbsup:

:smitten:

geez,  I just watched The Waltons tonight.  Clean TV.  It calms me down with the good manners.  We sure get to know what's stressful and what's soothing with media with our sensitive CNS's.

Amen to that.  :)

One question Birdie. When you pet your dog...are you feeling Blue? :D :D

Blue is a pretty dog. Post her pic again. 8) Ladybird has a crush on Blue. :)

Is this it???

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag4/birdman22222/toddler-girl-tongue-out-12_zpsefbfdcd6.jpg

Is this it???

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag4/birdman22222/toddler-girl-tongue-out-12_zpsefbfdcd6.jpg

Awww super cute. :smitten: Is that Suri Cruz?  ;D

Sorry snowy,, I found it  :laugh: :laugh:

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag4/birdman22222/bloodhound_zps4d628913.jpg

Awwww Super Super cute. :smitten: She's B E A utiful. If I was a dog... >:D

• 2 months later...

The Bridges of Madison County was good with Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood.  It's for older ppl., I think.

One of my all-time favorites!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

The Bridges of Madison County was good with Meryl Streep and Clint Eastwood.  It's for older ppl., I think.

:) PD, Somehow I knew you would chime in on that one. That's my PD ;);D:smitten:

:) PD, Somehow I knew you would chime in on that one. That's my PD ;);D:smitten:

How could I not?  ;D  ;) 

How could I not?  ;D  ;)

:laugh: Thats one of my Mom's favorite movies. :)

Meryl Streep can sure turn on the tears when she needs too.  She's a real pro.  Clint Eastwood needed acting lessons for that role, playing a nice guy.