Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Non-Violent Non-Sexual Movies/TV Shows?

[Ra...]

Do they exist? Think about it. The tv show or movie cannot have violence even comedic and small or unintended or any "negative" words or humiliation of another person/animal. Can you think of one? Good challenge I think haha.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

• [be...]

• [Bi...]

I found that clip from defending your life interesting. It is often said by people who have NDEs that life is indeed a learning growing experience and we may have to re-live our lives over and over in order to get closer to the divine being we call "God". I do not think it is possible for God to not exist, the way I see it if atheists are right about death then when we do die we are free from ourselves which is obviously going to mean a huge amount of relief. We are all fragments of our self I believe. We all came from the big bang, we are conscious and consciousness gave rise to consciousness it is impossible for consciousness to arise out of anything other than itself IMO. I believe atheists view on death is accurate but the view on God perhaps they just misunderstand what God is. God simply means the creator. For something to exist it had to have been created by the beginning (God). I hope I didn't anger anyone I probably shouldn't have posted this haha

I found that clip from defending your life interesting. It is often said by people who have NDEs that life is indeed a learning growing experience and we may have to re-live our lives over and over in order to get closer to the divine being we call "God". I do not think it is possible for God to not exist, the way I see it if atheists are right about death then when we do die we are free from ourselves which is obviously going to mean a huge amount of relief. We are all fragments of our self I believe. We all came from the big bang, we are conscious and consciousness gave rise to consciousness it is impossible for consciousness to arise out of anything other than itself IMO. I believe atheists view on death is accurate but the view on God perhaps they just misunderstand what God is. God simply means the creator. For something to exist it had to have been created by the beginning (God). I hope I didn't anger anyone I probably shouldn't have posted this haha

this is an awesome flick that deals witd nde's and the afterlife. you won't be disappointed....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXC1kHIo_TQ

• 3 weeks later...
i had stopped watching television from about 1995 to 2002 and when i went back to watch some sitcom's i was stunned at the language and violence. completely and utterly stunned! i thought every channel was a cable channel.

This is one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes:

The Howling Man

i just watched it again...they never get old....ever see the ''mr. pip'' episode?...the black and white adds a lot...i'm gunna post a complete movie from 1961 i think, in my 'movie scenes' thread. i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it if you stick with it....

This is one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes:

The Howling Man

i just watched it again...they never get old....ever see the ''mr. pip'' episode?...the black and white adds a lot...i'm gunna post a complete movie from 1961 i think, in my 'movie scenes' thread. i'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it if you stick with it....

In Praise of Pip

Funny, but Jack Klugman and Burgess Meredith were the two actors who starred in the most Twilight Zone episodes.

One of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes - and one of the earliest.

I think it's actually the second episode of the first season, 1959.

Starring the one and only Ed Wynn, and a rather young Murray Hamilton.

• 1 month later...