Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Zippos (a changing of the tide)

[Be...]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Bi...]

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

Here you go, V.

[move]http://cekatop.ru/sites/default/files/images/zazhigalki-zippo-logo.jpg[/move]

In honor of the Zippo fans.

:thumbsup:

Aw, just caught this one, Lostie. Thanks, hon. I'm sure Benzoid appreciates the Zippo dedication.

Your other Zippo lighters are pretty cool, too. Thanks for trying to bring the thread back on track.

Kinda hopeless around here  ::)

:smitten:

you got that right.....actual combat most definitely is 'a son of a bitch.' but how would YOU know?

Sorry, but that question is off topic and personally speaking I don't like derailing threads, especially if someone has put their heart into it as, again, personally speaking I'd feel I was being downright disrespectful..

I'll just get back to the point of the thread which is a guy's perculiar love for his Zippos..

[move]http://artofdesign.files.wordpress.com/2006/07/zippoguarantee.gif[/move]

Which is not a bad guarantee. I wish some of my products had such a hard warrant that they'll be guaranteed to work for life!

Aw, just caught this one, Lostie. Thanks, hon. I'm sure Benzoid appreciates the Zippo dedication.

Your other Zippo lighters are pretty cool, too. Thanks for trying to bring the thread back on track.

Kinda hopeless around here  ::)

:smitten:

Oh, thank you, V. I thought you were ignoring me. The OP put so much effort into hiis post that I felt it was right and fair to keep posting Zippo related items out of respect. I'm not the only one who's kept on topic, but I'll certainly continue to post some Zippo pics in case the OP ever returns to see them. There's quite a few really nice pictures on google so there's plenty more to come. I'm looking for something really special but so far I'm drawing a blank.

That'd be nice for him if he ever comes back to his thread, and the decent thing to do, wouldn't it?

Not that hard to respect other people's threads really.

Lost :)

you got that right.....actual combat most definitely is 'a son of a bitch.' but how would YOU know?

http://i.imgur.com/z8EUtVh.jpg

Bz, did you step on a  "hochee-man toe popper" ?

no Birdy, i was post VN. but there are conflicts that happen in the world that need 'tending to' that the public is not always aware of as i'm sure you know.

no Birdy, i was post VN. but there are conflicts that happen in the world that need 'tending to' that the public is not always aware of as i'm sure you know.

[move]Oorah!  ;D;)[/move]

[move]http://www.zombieplace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Zombie-Outbreak-Response-Team-Zippo.jpg[/move]

:D

I want this one, very cool!  ;D

Molly :smitten:

• 4 weeks later...
I have a zippo i was wondering how hard is it replacing the flint on it? i remember was i was really young like 8-10 years old i had a lighter collection dad got me a pack of flints around then i found the flints recently i see a small screw on the inside of the lighter where the fluid is filled on the cotton ball do i just unscrew that screw to loosen the flint? im not the original owner of this zippo i was lucky enough to find it one time i get no spark at all with it , it seems too easy to turn the wheel too

• 3 months later...
i was looking for a thread about smoking this is the closest i could find. like 10 minutes ago i went to the back yard to sit at the patio where i usually smoke after i took a couple of puffs a damn bee kept buzzing by my head .So i got up from the chair moved 20 feet away . that damn bee was still on me !! i moved further away like 60 feet from my original seat that damn bee was still there !! i got fed up i walked back to the patio there was a bottle of carburator cleaner that was there i got it i waited until i saw the bee again and i sprayed it with that :P