Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Zippos (a changing of the tide)

[Be...]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Bi...]

• [sn...]

• [ba...]

[move]http://876ec2efde58e279ff09-0716cdc0a8e0a4b1c89c266b65ac480c.r92.cf3.rackcdn.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/0/9/09-10-2012_undftd_zippo11.jpg[/move]

i have a zippo just like the one on the left its a brushed stainless steal color,  it was given to me it used to belong to their roommate that moved out , i lost it a few months i found it like around 10 days ago under my car seat when i was searching for my keys i bought a can of zippo lighter fluid that can has lasted almost a year and it was only 99 cents ! i use other lighters most of the time when i smoke

heya Katie......Katie you're only what? 23? quit now and don't let this happen to you..

http://i.imgur.com/F43vQAz.jpg

Are those lungs just roasted or hickory smoked?

One of my most favorite smells was that a freshly lite cig with the zippo lighter fluid vapor still in the air mixing with the smoke.  Naptha and tobacco, mmmm :D

thanks thats  a good idea  i should get an empty pack of cigarettes and put around 7 in there so i can limit myself to 7 cigarettes a day

Smoke Electric.  Most people that do end up quitting as it breaks the kindling cycle in the brain.

[move]GO BLUE[/move]

Nice lighters there Benzoid. :thumbsup:

Benzo J. Nice set of lungs. :thumbsup: It truly amazes me how much the human body can take sometimes. :idiot:

Snowy!  You said I had a nice pair of lungs!  I'm confused now  :idiot:  ;)

Benzo J. Nice set of lungs. :thumbsup: It truly amazes me how much the human body can take sometimes. :idiot:

Naaaa Birdie ::) You have a nice set of ears...that beautiful picture you posted of yourself and that lady holding your ears high and proud. 8) I think I'm in love. Even Ladybird thinks you're hot. :D

[move]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/e6/05/90/e60590e7b6f741eacc5e87dc6504c411.jpg[/move]

.. just because I like keeping on topic. And the quote is good too.

Lost

[move]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/e6/05/90/e60590e7b6f741eacc5e87dc6504c411.jpg[/move]

.. just because I like keeping on topic. And the quote is good too.

Lost

Very good quotes Lost. :) Quite moving...no pun intended. ;D You should start a thread...LostAtSea's quote of the day. :)

Take care,

Snoball

Naaaa Birdie ::) You have a nice set of ears...that beautiful picture you posted of yourself and that lady holding your ears high and proud. 8) I think I'm in love. Even Ladybird thinks you're hot. :D

That's right, now I remember  :D :D :D  Must be my baclofen brain  :D :D :D:laugh:

I love ladybird  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

and you too snowny  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

hi Katie, to quit smoking, i c/t'd. i think the gums and patches are not effective. you would be just substituting one form of nicotine for another. just my opinion. but if you want to quit you don't have to cold turkey. you could just taper. every time you have a cig, write down the time. do this for a week. then get the average time between smokes. then each week thereafter just increase the amount of time between cigs by 5 minutes or whatever is comfortable for you. in a year or so you should be down to so few cigarettes that it will be very easy for you to quit. of course, you can speed up the process....i hope you do it! i know you can, i just hope you do!....jim.

This is a great idea, Jim, thanks for posting it. I want to cut down even further and have been stuck. I have been playing little games with myself - I smoke a cig halfway, stub it out and smoke it again later (which tastes disgusting, and that's part of my thinking!) I only buy the cheapest smokes for the same reason - they are gross. But I like your idea and may try it.

east

:thumbsup:

That's right, now I remember  :D :D :D  Must be my baclofen brain  :D :D :D:laugh:

I love ladybird  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

and you too snowny  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Well someone's brain is "loafen" :D If I had to choose between the two of us, I would say mine. :idiot: You're so smart no matter what you ingest. 8)

Love You Too Birdie :-*:hug:

i have a zippo just like the one on the left its a brushed stainless steal color,  it was given to me it used to belong to their roommate that moved out , i lost it a few months i found it like around 10 days ago under my car seat when i was searching for my keys i bought a can of zippo lighter fluid that can has lasted almost a year and it was only 99 cents ! i use other lighters most of the time when i smoke

heya Katie......Katie you're only what? 23? quit now and don't let this happen to you..

http://i.imgur.com/F43vQAz.jpg

Are those lungs just roasted or hickory smoked?

Hahaa :D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:8) Ok sigh...I just saw this one. How the hell did I miss it?  :laugh: :laugh: I would say roasted with a few mesquite chips for extra aroma. >:D

G-Day Mate

thanks thats  a good idea  i should get an empty pack of cigarettes and put around 7 in there so i can limit myself to 7 cigarettes a day

Smoke Electric.  Most people that do end up quitting as it breaks the kindling cycle in the brain.

[move]GO BLUE[/move]

I love Blue. Those beautiful ears. :smitten:

hi Katie, to quit smoking, i c/t'd. i think the gums and patches are not effective. you would be just substituting one form of nicotine for another. just my opinion. but if you want to quit you don't have to cold turkey. you could just taper. every time you have a cig, write down the time. do this for a week. then get the average time between smokes. then each week thereafter just increase the amount of time between cigs by 5 minutes or whatever is comfortable for you. in a year or so you should be down to so few cigarettes that it will be very easy for you to quit. of course, you can speed up the process....i hope you do it! i know you can, i just hope you do!....jim.

This is a great idea, Jim, thanks for posting it. I want to cut down even further and have been stuck. I have been playing little games with myself - I smoke a cig halfway, stub it out and smoke it again later (which tastes disgusting, and that's part of my thinking!) I only buy the cheapest smokes for the same reason - they are gross. But I like your idea and may try it.

east

:thumbsup:

hi EC, i'm glad you like this idea. i've seen it work for many people. once you start to time your smokes, you could use the stopwatch or timer on your cell. then every week just increase an amount of time between cigs that you feel comfortable with. nicotine like benzos can be tapered! good luck...jim

[move]GO BLUE[/move]

snowy!!!!  Blue is not a dog it's a fricken electric stooge!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK, I see you need to watch Idiocracy again  LMFAO  :laugh: :laugh:

Here you go. Allow me to introduce the Dr. who put me on benzo's  :D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkPGlVqqEP0

[move]GO BLUE[/move]

snowy!!!!  Blue is not a dog it's a fricken electric stooge!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here you go. Allow me to introduce the Dr. who put me on benzo's  :D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You named your dog after a cigarette? ;D No wonder she's so fricken HOT! :D

[move]GO BLUE[/move]

HOPELESS, totally hopeless  :brickwall::clap: :clap: :clap::2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :therethere::hug:  :mybuddy: :mybuddy:

[move]GO BLUE[/move]

HOPELESS, totally hopeless  :brickwall::clap: :clap: :clap::2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :therethere::hug:  :mybuddy: :mybuddy:

Whoa! This Zippo thread is getting crazy. I just got burned. ::)

UTC, he's actually a real psychiatrist...i shouldn't goof on him..he purposely makes his vids bizarre to keep people's interest. he's very 'med knowledgeable' and prescribes only when necessary. so he drops a little acid from time to time,,,big deal.... :laugh:

UTC, he's actually a real psychiatrist...i shouldn't goof on him..he purposely makes his vids bizarre to keep people's interest. he's very 'med knowledgeable' and prescribes only when necessary. so he drops a little acid from time to time,,,big deal.... :laugh:

A lot  :laugh: