Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Great Movie Scenes

[be...]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

whuttt the wutttttttt birdy on that first one..... ???  ??? what the hell was all that??? a movie about transatlanticlillegalgendergenitalillegaltenders??  :laugh: ....the second one i might check out.....good cast..looks cool....i get a kick out of crispin glover....unusual dude...pretty good actor...always does a great job to make a film better..

whuttt the wutttttttt birdy on that first one..... ???  ??? what the hell was all that??? a movie about transatlanticlillegalgendergenitalillegaltenders??  :laugh: ....the second one i might check out.....good cast..looks cool....i get a kick out of crispin glover....unusual dude...pretty good actor...always does a great job to make a film better..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

great scene FB.....hahah...''you great big mean 'sumunnabench.''  ;D . my favorite John Wayne movie is 'the Horse Soldiers.' (because it was my fathers favorite). i remember as a little kid it would come on tv maybe once a year and we both stared eyes glued to the big black and white television.

The Horse Soldiers

great scene FB.....hahah...''you great big mean 'sumunnabench.''  ;D . my favorite John Wayne movie is 'the Horse Soldiers.' (because it was my fathers favorite). i remember as a little kid it would come on tv maybe once a year and we both stared eyes glued to the big black and white television.

The Horse Soldiers

Baby Face...lol.

It looks like a movie I need to watch with my dad.  He has always been a John Wayne Fan.  Tanx for sharing.

FB :smitten:

that was a very powerful scene FB....never saw the movie but i'll have to now. on the list it goes...i was 25 in that pic (you can call me 'baby face' from now on  :laugh: )...i am not an expert on war. i guess that as long as there are people there will be wars. as much as i think a british accent is cool, i'm grateful for our early settlers who fought to enable us to have an even cooler american accent!..........and since we're on the subject of accents, somehow deniro and a southern accent don't quite mesh....  :-\ this was a pretty good remake though.....

Cape Fear - great, great move, BJ :thumbsup:

Forgive me if this one has been previously posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMtRKgzI27c

"Snap Out of It!" scene

oh yeah, 'trading places' is a classic FB. one of about 10 or so movies i can just about repeat 'verbatim.'

hahahaha, great flick Inz....i love that movie......that fist clap was the real deal...i've always liked Cher as an actress. and if ever i had to 'relate' myself to one single actor, it would be 'Cage.' demeanor wise, personality wise, i even sorta speak like him. i think i'm better looking though....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See If I Change

:laugh:

this is a 'must see' movie for anybody!

Hilarious!  :thumbsup:  :artificial inspiration:  a malapropism at it's finest.  A former Chicago Mayor once referred to a tandem bicycle as a "tantrum bicycle" and Alcoholics Anonymous as "Alcoholics Unanimous"    :laugh:

I'll have to watch that movie all the way through; Mickey Rourke and Eric Roberts - great actors.

thanks, BJ.  :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-rLefZuVg

"I guess there's limits to what money can buy"

Hilarious!  :thumbsup:  :artificial inspiration:  a malapropism at it's finest.  A former Chicago Mayor once referred to a tandem bicycle as a "tantrum bicycle" and Alcoholics Anonymous as "Alcoholics Unanimous"    :laugh:

I'll have to watch that movie all the way through; Mickey Rourke and Eric Roberts - great actors.

OMG.  Quaid's hair ALONE in this movie is enough to make my sides hurt from laughter.    Hilarious :laugh:

Classic John Wayne in

"The Cowboys" (Lesson in Speech Therapy)  :)

(This is my favorite John Wayne Movie)!  :thumbsup:

FB :smitten:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: good one Fluter ;D

oh yeah, 'trading places' is a classic FB. one of about 10 or so movies i can just about repeat 'verbatim.'

hahahaha, great flick Inz....i love that movie......that fist clap was the real deal...i've always liked Cher as an actress. and if ever i had to 'relate' myself to one single actor, it would be 'Cage.' demeanor wise, personality wise, i even sorta speak like him. i think i'm better looking though....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See If I Change

Loved that  :laugh:

http://www.retrojunkie.com/gif/p0816.gif

For you people who grow up near a TV in the 1970's  :laugh: :laugh:

REMEMBER THIS?

haha  :thumbsup: this reminds me of a brutal jazzercise class I took; the instructor played Devo's "Whip It"

to start the class.    ;D