Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Great Movie Scenes

[be...]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

That movie is so depressing, man. I personally enjoyed it, but I bet a lot of people that are currently going through withdrawals don't want to see a scene like that... :-\

That Platoon scene is great though. I've seen that movie so many times over the past few years.

http://youtu.be/cYke7oRG8U8

Incredible movie.

[3b...]

:thumbsup: ty Ins  :thumbsup:

this one wasn't as good yet at the same time not too bad either...(did emilio make a vietnam flick too)?

I had forgotten about Platoon.    :thumbsup: 

I don't know if Emilio was in any Vietnam flicks.  will have to look into that.

Ntt....yeah, that was opiate withdrawal....i've been there, done that with methadone. not nearly as long as benzo withdrawal (seems like it if you do it on your own) but not a nice experience.

Ins...never saw Blade Runner..looks really cool.. will have to check the bins at walmart tomorrow...i like stuff like that.

From Rambo First Blood:

My favorite bit of the scene is where Trautman said to Teasle (the leader of a posse of stupid idiot cops who thought they were able to take down a a Green Beret) "you don't seem to want to accept the fact that you're dealing with an expert in geurrilla warfare". :D

Teasle didn't heed Rambo's warning of "in town you're the law, out here it's me.. don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go.. let it go".

I found the the clip of that scene which is also awesome:

End result, dumbass Teasle gets his ass severly kicked because he didn't let it go.

Classic :thumbsup:

From Dead man's shoes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmjNLAU7zLQ

One of the best British films I've seen, but this is my favourite clip from it, especially when Richard tells Sonny where he is by pointing at his hand and closing his fist saying "you're ****** there mate, so get in that car and **** off".. totally belittling him and showing him he's nothing and way out of his depth.

Another classic :thumbsup:

From Scum:

This is another classic British movie and this is always my favourite scene:

When Carling gets hold of Banks and says "right Banks you ****** I'm the daddy now, next time I'll ******* kill ya".

Carling finally had enough of trying to be peaceful and eventually turned badass, and the best part is he got away with it because he was smarter than Banks.

:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, who can forget Uncle Buck:

"You're not a gnat are you bug.  Wait a minute, bug, gnat, is there a little similarity there.. do you understand what I'm talking about bug? I don't think you do.."

Ha ha ha. :thumbsup:

And I can't resist this one.. it's another British classic scene from This is England:

"Hello I'm Harvey, and I've come to give you jip, I've got one of these for you sonny jim, you're drawing a fine line" :D

They do some awesome movies.. Hollywood could learn a lot from the Brit film industry.

:thumbsup:

FOR THE BOYS

http://youtu.be/nH1iubPJJxA

WAR IS WAR...NO MATTER WHICH ONE YOUR IN OR WHERE IT'S TAKING PLACE.....NOTHING GOOD (EVER) COMES OUT OF IT.

BJ...I'M SORRY YOU WERE INJURED!

FB :smitten:

thanks FB....i will never forget the nurse who care of me after the foot operation. what a set of 'lungs' she had.... :o

FOR THE BOYS

http://youtu.be/nH1iubPJJxA

WAR IS WAR...NO MATTER WHICH ONE YOUR IN OR WHERE IT'S TAKING PLACE.....NOTHING GOOD (EVER) COMES OUT OF IT.

BJ...I'M SORRY YOU WERE INJURED!

FB :smitten:

thanks FB....i will never forget the nurse who care of me after the foot operation. what a set of 'lungs' she had.... :o

LOL....okay does that mean she was a loud talker or did she fill her shirt out well? :laugh:  How old were you in that picture?  You look like a boy :)

I like that movie that I posted...it's sad, very good, but also very true.

FB

that was a very powerful scene FB....never saw the movie but i'll have to now. on the list it goes...i was 25 in that pic (you can call me 'baby face' from now on  :laugh: )...i am not an expert on war. i guess that as long as there are people there will be wars. as much as i think a british accent is cool, i'm grateful for our early settlers who fought to enable us to have an even cooler american accent!..........and since we're on the subject of accents, somehow deniro and a southern accent don't quite mesh....  :-\ this was a pretty good remake though.....