Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Great Movie Scenes

[be...]

READY FOR A COUPLE TEAR JERKER'S?  :'(

STEEL MAGNOLIAS

"MaLynne at the Cemetery" (Just take a whack at Wheezea)

TERMS OF ENDEARMENT

"Give my Daughter the Shot" (Love Shirley McClain in this role)

FB :smitten:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Mornin BJ, How ya doin?

I love both of these movies!  Do you have any idea how many times I would love to go all Kathy Bates on someone's butt "TAWANDA"; however, I shall pass on the hobbling. (I don't even like to watch that scene).

FB :thumbsup:

[a9...]

Braveheart:  "They will never take our freedom"

Braveheart is my favorite movie of all time!!!  I watch it at least several times every year.

Hi, PD

Yes. I also love this movie!    :smitten:

[a9...]

hysterically funny movie......(JUST SIGN IN AND WATCH!!!!  :D )

"Turn around?"  "What, cause of this???"  "We can make it!!!"  --- HILARIOUS!

Oh, and, I'm never sending my food back - I've now lost my appetite after watching that scene.  Funny stuff, BJ

:)   

Okay BJ,

I know this is your movie thread; however, I'm in a bad mood today, and I'm looking for a fight. >:D 

You sure have been minding your P's and Q's...kudos to you for that :thumbsup:

I'ma gonna create my own movie scene.  I'm gunnin for ya....so here take that  :boxer: :boxer: That should make ya feel a little punch drunk, and if that doesn't work...how bout a poke to the eye....so, take that  :pokey: in fact take another (cause ya got 2 eyes)  :pokey:

And, if my mom keeps  :tickedoff: tickin me off....there's no tellin what I'm apt ta do  :muscle:  If ya want more meet me after school and there will be a ambulance waitin for ya....cause yer gonna need it >:D  :stretcher: d

And, I'll just tell everyone the  >:D made me do it  :laugh: :laugh:

FB :P

Okay BJ,

I know this is your movie thread; however, I'm in a bad mood today, and I'm looking for a fight. >:D 

I'ma gonna create my own movie scene.  I'm gunnin for ya....so here take that  :boxer: :boxer: That should make ya feel a little punch drunk, and if that doesn't work...how bout a poke to the eye....so, take that  :pokey: in fact take another (cause ya got 2 eyes)  :pokey:

And, if my mom keeps  :tickedoff: tickin me off....there's no tellin what I'm apt ta do  :muscle:  If ya want more meet me after school and there will be a ambulance waitin for ya....cause yer gonna need it >:D  :stretcher: d

fine....start your own ''girly-girl'' movie thread for girls. we'll see who wins lil miss 'oh, it's askin' me to sign in so i'm not gunna watch it.''  ::)  ;)

Okay BJ,

fine....start your own ''girly-girl'' movie thread for girls. we'll see who wins lil miss 'oh, it's askin' me to sign in so i'm not gunna watch it.''  ::)  ;)

Whatcha talkin about "girly-girl" They don't call me Sybil for nothin >:(

That's right...it's askin ya to sign in cause their is extreme violence. You probably couldn't handle it!  I may not watch violence, but I never said I couldn't dish it out! :oXo:  Here's a nice karate kick to your head (Hi Ya)  :yippee: Now, where did I hide my oozy?  :brickwall:

FluterTheBeast >:D

you best be careful there....i have never in my life struck a woman and never will....but Charlene here reminds me of my wife and you DON'T wanna ever have to deal with her......

you best be careful there....i have never in my life struck a woman and never will....but Charlene here reminds me of my wife and you DON'T wanna ever have to deal with her......

:laugh:BaHaHaHa Charlene is me on a good day...lol!

Love the movie and the clip.  I'd love to go rogue on someone!

FB

very similar FB,,,,took me more than one try, though...can you believe that?? ME??? i'm cooler than this guy.....

But are you cooler than Bullet Tooth Tony?

very similar FB,,,,took me more than one try, though...can you believe that?? ME??? i'm cooler than this guy.....

But are you cooler than Bullet Tooth Tony?

haha Jimbo....check out entry #2 of this thread........

Last of the Mohicans ending - just f***ing epic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9XCamPyKA

Jimbo, I remember seeing this when it came out, and I was awestruck.  Great flick; outstanding

cinematography, also!  Thank you, for posting that. 

No problem.  It's a massively under-rated movie that way more people should see.

My last pic for tonight -  ..... BLONDIE!!!!!!!!!

[a9...]

Last of the Mohicans ending - just f***ing epic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9XCamPyKA

Jimbo, I remember seeing this when it came out, and I was awestruck.  Great flick; outstanding

cinematography, also!  Thank you, for posting that. 

No problem.  It's a massively under-rated movie that way more people should see.

My last pic for tonight -  ..... BLONDIE!!!!!!!!!

Dang. I can't access the video.  not available in my country.

What year did the film come out?