Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Great Movie Scenes

[be...]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

not a particularly great scene (only one i could find) but the movie itself is outstanding...if anyone is a fan of James Woods, this is probably his best work....

CHRISTMAS VACATION

(come on be truthful...how many of you have dreamed of saying this to your boss)?

:laugh:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"CLARK FREAKS OUT"

FB :thumbsup:

Another great movie filmed in Iowa with Clint and Meryl...a very emotional scene...

This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3TvXZtXtu8

If you haven't seen the movie, you should!

PD,

What a movie!  Such a RAW/Powerful story about doing what you believe to be the right thing or doing what you should for your own sanity and happiness.  Isn't it odd that most of the time we will choose to forgo our own happiness in order to please everyone else!  Makes no sense.....

Thank you for this clip...it rings true!

Sling Blade

if for whatever reason i ever had to pick somebody to choose my movies for me it would YOU FB...... 8):thumbsup:

STEP BROTHERS.....LOL

"FUNNIEST SCENES"

http://youtu.be/gkmDR5F8aHo

KIND OF LENGTHY...BUT FUNNY! (DOES HAVE SOME FOUL LANGUAGE)!

I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT THIS....EVERYTIME I WATCH IT :thumbsup:

FB

holy crap FB.....i was bustin' my gut the entire 17 minutes...i forgot all about this one. :thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::laugh::thumbsup::laugh: both guys (john c. reilly & will ferrell,,,and even the dad,forget his name and even mary steenburgen) huge talents...can do comedy and drama equally great. i can only think if the farrelly brothers had made this what it would have been like...

in case any of you 'young-uns' know the 'references' & jingle but don't know the movie.......(stay out of rural georgia btw... :laugh: )

in case any of you 'young-uns' know the 'references' & jingle but don't know the movie.......(stay out of rural georgia btw... :laugh: )

I've been to many of this movie's locations. I don't live very far away. The rapids where Ronny Cox's character falls out of the boat are actually on the Chattooga River, between Georgia and South Carolina, at a place called Woodall Shoals. Very nice. You can camp out there, and there are several whitewater rafting companies that will take you through the rapids. The best time is spring - more water coming down from the mountains.

Sling Blade

if for whatever reason i ever had to pick somebody to choose my movies for me it would YOU FB...... 8):thumbsup:

BaHaHaHa :laugh: :laugh: 

Why, thank ya thank ya very much.

Now, (Say this like Sling Blade) Ya reckon I could have me sum biscuit's?  I don't want ta trouble ya non (Ya got some mustard ta go with em)  :laugh:  Nothing like biscuits and mustard for Sunday morning Breakfast....lol.

Why I kinda like the way you talk....Uu huh :thumbsup:

FB :smitten:  (

I've been to many of this movie's locations. I don't live very far away. The rapids where Ronny Cox's character falls out of the boat are actually on the Chattooga River, between Georgia and South Carolina, at a place called Woodall Shoals. Very nice. You can camp out there, and there are several whitewater rafting companies that will take you through the rapids. The best time is spring - more water coming down from the mountains.

cool Red...i certainly meant no offence....

Sling Blade

Now, (Say this like Sling Blade) Ya reckon I could have me sum biscuit's?  I don't want ta trouble ya non (Ya got some mustard ta go with em)  :laugh:  Nothing like biscuits and mustard for Sunday morning Breakfast....lol.

:tickedoff:;D8)

OH BROTHER WHERE ART THOUGH

THEM SIRENE'S DONE LOVED HIM UP AND TURNED HIM INTO A HORNY TOAD....PETE/PETE/PETE IT'S ME DELMAR..... :laugh: :laugh:

NOW I KNOW WHY MY MOM ALWAYS TOLD ME NOT TO GET OFF THE MAIN ROAD WHEN TRAVELING...BANJO BOY CREEPS ME OUT!

Sling Blade

:tickedoff:;D8)

LOL...Uu Huh, I believe I be Talkin' ta ewe.  If ya ain't got any of them there biscuts I'd sur like me suma them French fried taters....Uu huh, mmm hm....lol.

I'd like to know what may happen if "Sling Blade" meets them "3 Siren's down by the river?  Sling's not gonna know what hit him :laugh: