Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Great Movie Scenes

[be...]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

he sure can FB.....

i love this scene......one of my top 20 movies...

Okay BJ,

I have not ever watched this movie; however, I just watched this scene, and now I'm going to pick your brain. I am very curious...and, I would like to know what resonated with you about this scene and movie?

FB :) 

he sure can FB.....

i love this scene......one of my top 20 movies...

Okay BJ,

I have not ever watched this movie; however, I just watched this scene, and now I'm going to pick your brain. I am very curious...and, I would like to know what resonated with you about this scene and movie?

FB :) 

when miller (tracy walter) starts talking about how at one time on the planet there were no souls. these (our) souls had to originate from somewhere else in the universe which is something i believe in.

too funny Katie...i found it......had to watch it out of the corner of my eye with my neck turned as far as it could go...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

when miller (tracy walter) starts talking about how at one time on the planet there were no souls. these (our) souls had to originate from somewhere else in the universe which is something i believe in.

Hey BJ,

Thanks for your reply. I have to say...I agree with this theory as well. 

FB :thumbsup:

One of my favorite movie scenes...

Finally Meeting - Sleepless in Seattle

Hey PD,

I love this movie!  And, another one of my favorites is

"YOU'VE GOT MAIL"

The ending gets me every time  :'(  I'm a sap for a good ending!

FB

Hey FB, I think we have the same taste in movies!  I love You've Got Mail too!  Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are awesome.

PD

The Watch

Glengarry Glen Ross - Alec Baldwin speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kZg_ALxEz0

The Pianist

great movies and scenes Jimbo; 'pulp' & 'ggr'...to be able to write dialogue like that...what an amazing talent... and it's scary to think these great actors are nearing the end of their careers. who's here to carry the torch??......i have never seen 'the pianist' though and the clip couldn't come through...i'll have to check it out....keep posting, please :thumbsup:

gets interesting starting around 1:38

yup Red, i was going to bring up this film to Xerxes in that other thread about Robin Williams....and i was also going to bring up the fact that they made it a specific point to mention he was fully clothed when they found him. i mean, why did they feel the need to mention he was fully clothed?? 99.9999 % of suicide hanging victims are fully clothed. it's just something that is not mentioned under normal circumstances. and also that fact that the survival instinct is so strong even with hanging victims. all anyone has to do is watch someone frantically clutching at their throat while hanging. Robin Williams could have (and would have) easily stood up to prevent his own death if it indeed was a true suicide attempt. but he was already unfortunately deceased do to ''activities.'' but, i didn't want to bring any of this up to him directly because i feel i might still be on some kind of probation....

Robin Williams could have (and would have) easily stood up to prevent his own death if it indeed was a true suicide attempt. but he was already unfortunately deceased do to ''activities.''

BJ,

Are you suggesting that this is what he was doing (from the movie clip)?  How do you know this?

Who really knows exactly what happened...no one else was there.

FB

FB,....i am just voicing and basing my own opinion from all sources i've come across...

I guess I'm just stunned as I had not heard anything about this.

FB

In honor of my home state...

Is this heaven?  It's Iowa!

great movie PD......'For Love of the Game,' too...  :thumbsup:

I've never seen that one BJ, but it sure sounds like a good one.  Another one to watch.  :)