Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Great Movie Scenes

[be...]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
if you folks are wondering about the author of this thread Jim (benzojunkie)  he's doing well i stay in touch with him soemtimes thru emails he seems to be doing well if you folks are wondering about him

if you folks are wondering about the author of this thread Jim (benzojunkie)  he's doing well i stay in touch with him soemtimes thru emails he seems to be doing well if you folks are wondering about him

That's good Katie.  :) BJ was always a riot on the forum. I'm still not sure why things went awry. I wish him the best though. Hopefully he's staying outta trouble.  ;D

:)

• 3 weeks later...

there is so much within this movie Magnolia...

my husband knows its my all times fav movie...

i always cry at the end...

just wonder when you hurt person that was wiling to spend with you all her life

can you really afterwards watch deep life lessons movies

and do not hear this whisper of your consciousness

whispering:

you hurt another soul, are you happy now......

That's good Katie.  :) BJ was always a riot on the forum. I'm still not sure why things went awry. I wish him the best though. Hopefully he's staying outta trouble.  ;D

i looked back at the page before this one and saw ESTHERSMOM , she hasnt been here since febuary :( i really hope she's ok i tend to think the worst something bad happening to someone if they havnt been online in  long time :(

i looked back at the page before this one and saw ESTHERSMOM , she hasnt been here since febuary :( i really hope she's ok i tend to think the worst something bad happening to someone if they havnt been online in  long time :(

Hi Katie :) ESTHERSMOM is Britney Spears now.  :) She's ok.  :smitten:

hi joey , i changed my avatar picture this morning does my hair look ok to you?

Yes, It looks very nice Katie. I like it. You look very pretty. But what really matters is that YOU like it. Right? :):thumbsup::smitten:

Joey :mybuddy:

[2d...]

Love that scene from The Departed. So *that's* how to get benzos from a psychiatrist, eh? :-)

Looks like you're a Leonard DiCaprio fan, esthersmom? I like this scene with him & Jennifer Connely:

• 4 weeks later...

HELLO,

I WASN'T GOING TO WATCH THIS MOVIE...AS I FIGURED IT WOULD BE CHEESY, AND THAT I WOULDN'T LIKE IT.

BOY WAS I WRONG...SOME HERE, MAY IN FACT FIND IT ON THE CHEESY SIDE; HOWEVER, IT TOUCHED MY HEART.

IT IS SO TRUE...

WE ARE ALL JUST HERE FOR A TIME...MAKING OUR WAY, AND TRAVELING TO WHERE WE CHOOSE FOR OUR LIVES TO TAKE US. DO WE CHOOSE TO MAKE IT AN EXTRODINARY LIFE...MY GOSH, LET'S TRY!

I FIND THE END TO THIS MOVIE...SUMS IT ALL UP.  I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT...IT IS SO WORTH WATCHING!

HERE'S TO EXTRODINARY :angel:

YOUR FLUTER FRIEND  :smitten:

"ABOUT TIME"

HELLO,

I WASN'T GOING TO WATCH THIS MOVIE...AS I FIGURED IT WOULD BE CHEESY, AND THAT I WOULDN'T LIKE IT.

BOY WAS I WRONG...SOME HERE, MAY IN FACT FIND IT ON THE CHEESY SIDE; HOWEVER, IT TOUCHED MY HEART.

IT IS SO TRUE...

WE ARE ALL JUST HERE FOR A TIME...MAKING OUR WAY, AND TRAVELING TO WHERE WE CHOOSE FOR OUR LIVES TO TAKE US. DO WE CHOOSE TO MAKE IT AN EXTRODINARY LIFE...MY GOSH, LET'S TRY!

I FIND THE END TO THIS MOVIE...SUMS IT ALL UP.  I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT...IT IS SO WORTH WATCHING!

"ABOUT TIME"

Very nice Fluter.  :) Very heart touching. :D But seriously, very nice and so true. 8)

Snowy :)

HELLO,

IT IS SO TRUE...

"ABOUT TIME"

Looks like a movie that I would like.  Very nice.  :)

PD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Playing By Heart is a great movie through and through. I can't find a link to the entire movie because it has so many big name actors. Sean Connery being sweet and emotional! :)

• 4 weeks later...