Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Great Movie Scenes

[be...]

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [sn...]

• [pe...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Kids.....'Great Movie Scenes' is now officially changed to 'Great Movie Scenes and Great TV Clips.'

;)

I love Seinfeld!  :thumbsup:

Me too  ;D  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::smitten:

hey Kids.....'Great Movie Scenes' is now officially changed to 'Great Movie Scenes and Great TV Clips.'

In that case, I'd post some Breaking Bad stuff if wasn't for the fact that the show is probably a little too intense, dark, and depressing for most at this fragile time in our lives. :o

In that case, I'd post some Breaking Bad stuff if wasn't for the fact that the show is probably a little too intense, dark, and depressing for most at this fragile time in our lives. :o

heya Preg, go for it, bro....people can choose to view it or not view it....''free will''...  :thumbsup:

Well, then, the following is a great compilation of some iconic scenes from Breaking Bad -- a show which, in my humble opinion, is the greatest ever aired on TV. :thumbsup:

heya Preg, i know a lot of people love that show. but try as i might, i could just never get into it..but i'm sure others here like it so please, keep posting.... :thumbsup:

Well, then, the following is a great compilation of some iconic scenes from Breaking Bad -- a show which, in my humble opinion, is the greatest ever aired on TV. :thumbsup:

Breaking Bad is a great show, probably my 3rd favorite of all time. I've seen every episode at least 4 times, I'm one of the few people that began watching it when it first came out in 2007(or early 2008? I was a Freshman in college). I think The Wire and The Sopranos trump it though, The Wire is just TV at it's finest. And I don't particularly agree with that list, but it's good nonetheless.

I saw a great movie a few weeks ago, called "Perks of being a wallflower". Some of you may have read the book. The movie stars Emma Watson and Logan Lerman; it makes me want to relive my teenage years. Oh the glory days...

Breaking Bad is a great show, probably my 3rd favorite of all time. I've seen every episode at least 4 times, I'm one of the few people that began watching it when it first came out in 2007(or early 2008? I was a Freshman in college). I think The Wire and The Sopranos trump it though, The Wire is just TV at it's finest. And I don't particularly agree with that list, but it's good nonetheless.

Ohhhh yes, the classic debate that always rages on whenever TV buffs want to argue: The Wire vs Breaking Bad. :laugh:

I also started watching the show ever since the pilot premiere. I was excited about it solely because of Bryan Cranston, but certainly wasn't expecting anything close to what would eventually become of the series.

I actually tried watching The Wire yesterday for the first time and only watched the first episode. I couldn't really get into it but I'm gonna keep giving it a try since it's such a revered show and it inevitably always gets brought up when Breaking Bad enters the conversation. There were also a few friends of mine who couldn't get into Breaking Bad for the first few episodes but, after I insisted they keep watching it on Netflix, eventually became addicted and ended up marathoning the whole series.