Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone going to the new Fleetwood Mac tour?

[be...]

Hi:

I just bought my tickets to the Fleetwood Mac tour at Madison Square Garden. The cheap seats, which I bought, were $380 a piece. The good seats costs $2,260 each. Isn't this a bit insane?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [Bi...]

• [pr...]

Hi:

I just bought my tickets to the Fleetwood Mac tour at Madison Square Garden. The cheat seats, which I bought, were $380 a piece. The good seats costs $2,260 each. Isn't this a bit insane?

OMGosh Benzogirl, I am soooooo jealous!  I LOVE FLEETWOOD MAC.  You are going to have such a great and memorable time. I really wanted to see them when they were in Dallas, but no such luck.  Hopefully one day :)

Geez, they are racking it in aren't they. 

Let me leave you with this :)

FLEETWOOD MAC

"GYPSY"

http://youtu.be/AM_iTNtdvYM

ROCK ON....FLUTERBYEE :smitten:

Hi:

I just bought my tickets to the Fleetwood Mac tour at Madison Square Garden. The cheat seats, which I bought, were $380 a piece. The good seats costs $2,260 each. Isn't this a bit insane?

OMGosh Benzogirl, I am soooooo jealous!  I LOVE FLEETWOOD MAC.  You are going to have such a great and memorable time. I really wanted to see them when they were in Dallas, but no such luck.  Hopefully one day :)

FLEETWOOD MAC

"GYPSY"

I will use YouTube and hum you a tune. This will be my 5th time! :smitten:

SWEET!

Forget the hum...lol. You now have me listening to them via you tube.

So, tell me, do they put on one AWESOME concert?

MAN, I WISH I COULD BE THERE.  TELL ME ABOUT IT.  PLEEEEZ

FLUTER :thumbsup:

P.S. What great memories they bring back to mind!

i can't believe the price of those seats.

i am so glad Stevie is touring after her benzo story.

i had to miss my favorite artist just last week because i am still non functional. it was Tori Amos and i am still deeply upset about it.

have a good time at the concert.

i can't believe the price of those seats.

i am so glad Stevie is touring after her benzo story.

i had to miss my favorite artist just last week because i am still non functional. it was Tori Amos and i am still deeply upset about it.

have a good time at the concert.

Sorry you has to miss that concert. What a bummer. In the back of my mind I wonder how I will feel on Oct. 7??? I'll go if I need a stretcher.

Hi:

I'm glad Christine McVie, at the last moment, decided to join the tour. She is so important to that band. If she decided not to go, I would have never bought the tickets. I saw Gypsy on your YouTube link. In fact, I got so excited so I went thru the entire songs of their two of their first albums... Plus, I have a 12-disc CD changer in my car. Guess what CDs I put in??? ;) I'll take a pix and try to post it on Facebook for you.

FLEETWOOD MAC

"GYPSY"

I wish I could go, but I live in Europe. $2,260 is :idiot:  Enjoy the concert, Benzogirl :)

You would spend less on air fare and a hotel compared to the price of the tickets.  :idiot: Bets

SWEET!

Forget the hum...lol. You now have me listening to them via you tube.

So, tell me, do they put on one AWESOME concert?

MAN, I WISH I COULD BE THERE.  TELL ME ABOUT IT.  PLEEEEZ

FLUTER :thumbsup:

P.S. What great memories they bring back to mind!

Well, so far, I've gone to 4 of their concerts. The first one was years ago and they were nobodies. They were the opening band for Jefferson Starship. They rocked for 4 hours. I never even heard of them. But after their performance, I considered them to be the band, and JS was the opening band. JS at this point felt they had something to prove. So they too rocked for 4 hours. The concert ended at 3 am. People went wild for FM. I fell in love with them after this. They only just released their first album, and the next day I bought it. They are really terrific. They usually play for 3 hours. They sound just like they do on their CDs, unlike most concerts. The lighting and the positions of the artists are just so great that you can see them clearly from a mile away. I've seen about 25 rock concerts in my days, and they are the best visually and song wise. I can kidnap you if you want. LOL!

I wish I could go, but I live in Europe. $2,260 is :idiot:  Enjoy the concert, Benzogirl :)

You would spend less on air fare and a hotel compared to the price of the tickets.  :idiot: Bets

:laugh:

I am so jealous. I've seen them more times than I can remember. Love Stevie Nicks  :smitten:. Would kill to seem them again, but at those prices? I'm sure DET won't be much cheaper so probably not. I'll just listen to my Best Of CD.

Go Your Own Way!!!!! :socool:

I am so jealous. I've seen them more times than I can remember. Love Stevie Nicks  :smitten:. Would kill to seem them again, but at those prices? I'm sure DET won't be much cheaper so probably not. I'll just listen to my Best Of CD.

Go Your Own Way!!!!! :socool:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Benzogirl,

I'm going to see them in Dallas in Dec.  Going with my sister and two kids.  Really looking forward to it.  I'll be about 18 months off so should be in good shape by then.

Kick

Hi Benzogirl,

I'm going to see them in Dallas in Dec.  Going with my sister and two kids.  Really looking forward to it.  I'll be about 18 months off so should be in good shape by then.

Kick

Good for you Kick. How were your ticket prices? Are they were the same amount as the good ticket prices for me (MSG)? And you have four people to go, then you may have to sell your house! Since mine is in Oct, I'll give you the full report. Enjoy enjoy enjoy! :thumbsup: The opening song is Second Hand News. My fav. Bets

Well, so far, I've gone to 4 of their concerts. The first one was years ago and they were nobodies. They were the opening band for Jefferson Starship. They rocked for 4 hours. I never even heard of them. But after their performance, I considered them to be the band, and JS was the opening band. JS at this point felt they had something to prove. So they too rocked for 4 hours. The concert ended at 3 am. People went wild for FM. I fell in love with them after this. They only just released their first album, and the next day I bought it. They are really terrific. They usually play for 3 hours. They sound just like they do on their CDs, unlike most concerts. The lighting and the positions of the artists are just so great that you can see them clearly from a mile away. I've seen about 25 rock concerts in my days, and they are the best visually and song wise. I can kidnap you if you want. LOL!

BG, How awesome that you got to be apart of the beginning of there career's.  I LOVE them as well, and yes, I will go willingly; however, we can call it a kidnapping :) 

I think it's awesome that you can go no matter the price.  Life is TOOOOO FLIPPIN short and if this brings you joy and happiness...I say go for it and have the time of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on FM style,

Fluter :smitten:

OMG, Birdman. BOSTON? I love Boston. Thanks for the memories.

Hayden  :)

;D  Thanks  :thumbsup:  Any one like Kansas?  Those where the days of the TOWN bands :D

Ahhh the 1970's those were the good years  :thumbsup:

Why is it when ever I think of Steve Nicks now "KLONOPIN" is the first thought in my brain now?  That's what I call "SHELL SHOT" from this ordeal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSKeCvSCpw

I want to see BOSTON and HEART still  ;D

BOSTON is a terrific choice. I remember when they produced their first album. Man, is it good. I think one of the Heart sisters has gotten quite fat. :smitten:

BG, How awesome that you got to be apart of the beginning of there career's.  I LOVE them as well, and yes, I will go willingly; however, we can call it a kidnapping :) 

I think it's awesome that you can go no matter the price.  Life is TOOOOO FLIPPIN short and if this brings you joy and happiness...I say go for it and have the time of your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on FM style,

Fluter :smitten:

I paid for my brother's ticket as well, as he can't afford it. He told me I was out of my mind for spending so much money. But WTF? How often do I get a chance to see them? I don't think they will have to worry about SS payments when they retire! LOL!

OMG, Birdman. BOSTON? I love Boston. Thanks for the memories.

Hayden  :)

;D  Thanks  :thumbsup:  Any one like Kansas?  Those where the days of the TOWN bands :D

Yep. Kansas is a good one too. "More than a Feeling." Why did they turn 70s-like bands into garbage these days? No talent. And I don't think they even write their own songs. Just a lot of MTV flash.