Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What do you drive?

[Wo...]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [Wo...]

That Golf!!! It started to fall apart during the first YEAR. Knobs fell off, the windshield wipers fell off....it was an awful car. My very first car was a '64 Bug, and it was great! Don't know whats happened to Volkswagen. An old friend bought one of their fancier cars, and the transmission blew at 12,000 miles. Yikes.

east

They sound more and more like GM. Tranny blew at 12,000 miles? That's ridiculous!!!!! And a fancy car to boot. :idiot:

I have a beautiful silver 07 Toyota Yaris with low miles sitting in the driveway.  Paid cash for it a few years ago when I had a good job and money coming in.  Looks brand new inside and out.  Now it sits in the driveway most of the time because I can't drive very well anymore.  Only drive once a week, I'm so sick now.  So sad. 

Hey I drive a 07 Yaris also. Bright blue. It has almost 90,000 miles on it. I love it. It's been hassle-free and just goes and goes. A great car.

Okatz

2012 Tacoma 4x4

http://www.isolatedmind.com/images/truck2.jpg

Ray, Great looking truck!!  I'm sure you enjoy it a lot!

Can you please remove that person's comments from the thread in their entirety? They are vile and serve absolutely no purpose.

I agree. I find them foul and unproductive. But I see you've already addressed this problem. Thanks for that. Bets

Hey I drive a 07 Yaris also. Bright blue. It has almost 90,000 miles on it. I love it. It's been hassle-free and just goes and goes. A great car.

Okatz

Okatz:

Do you think you just jinxed yourself? LOL! :smitten:

Ooops. Maybe. Hope not! It just had its 90,000 mile service and the car docs found nothing wrong. So maybe it will just putt along for a few more miles.

Okatz

• 2 weeks later...

That Golf!!! It started to fall apart during the first YEAR. Knobs fell off, the windshield wipers fell off....it was an awful car. My very first car was a '64 Bug, and it was great! Don't know whats happened to Volkswagen. An old friend bought one of their fancier cars, and the transmission blew at 12,000 miles. Yikes.

east

those are nice lil cars that golf mustve gotton amazing gas milage VW , old VW cars were always good with having 4cyl diesel cars that got amazing gas mpg

2012 Tacoma 4x4

http://www.isolatedmind.com/images/truck2.jpg

Nice! I'll get a picture of my red 2012 Toyota Tundra 4x4 up on here soon :) .

I love the thing. Lexus and Toyota have always been very good to me, as reliability is probably the single most important factor to me when buying a car.

Ooops. Maybe. Hope not! It just had its 90,000 mile service and the car docs found nothing wrong. So maybe it will just putt along for a few more miles.

Okatz

or many more miles. I'm driving a 1993 Camry that has 185k on it.

Okatz

Hi Xerxes thats a nice car you have you mustve taken good good care of it since its lasted 21 years , i drive a Mustang GT that has a v8 5speed trans, flowmaster exhaust, i need to keep it 7 more years for it to be 21 years old i think it can last since it has only 55k miles on it

Okatz

Hi Xerxes thats a nice car you have you mustve taken good good care of it since its lasted 21 years , i drive a Mustang GT that has a v8 5speed trans, flowmaster exhaust, i need to keep it 7 more years for it to be 21 years old i think it can last since it has only 55k miles on it

Hey baby are you on PM blocking?  I tried to PM you but it got blocked :'( :'( :'(

How is your T? 

Hugs Bird

hi birdman, im sorry i had to change my settings to not recieve any PM  messages  because im restricted from sending PM to people here forever :(

I am a truck girl, lol.

Have a dark red 2013 Nissan Titan with chrome bumpers, bull bars and step rails.

It is my baby, lol.

I actually park it in front of my window and look out at it lol.

I also used to have a jeep Cherokee and loved that truck. I cried when I traded it lol.

I am a truck girl, lol.

Have a dark red 2013 Nissan Titan with chrome bumpers, bull bars and step rails.

Wow thats a NICE truck you have Mrs Ruby! its nice how it comes with a good sized V8 with plenty of power!

Oh yes, lol and the v8 purs like a kitten.

You start it up and it sounds so aggressive lol.

Good on gas and in the snow too with the 4x 4.

Mind you I live in the country and everyone out here has a truck so it is safer on the country roads with a big vehicle.

I call her big red.

Is my 3rd Titan and I love them.

Also do a lot of home Renos and it is great for hauling stuff.

And with 4 big dogs you need a big truck just to haul them lol.

Ruby, thats great  that your health is well enough to do home renovations , i need to get another dog too , i lost mine in june :( its comforting having pets , it must be nice to live in a rural area my parents have a trailer house on some acres 30 minutes away i go there 1 or 2 days a week its nice there seems like theres always work that needs to be done outside

Hey baby, sorry to hear that you lost your dog in June.

Have been through that before too and it is heart breaking.

I still cry once on a while when the memories of that long passed pet arise.

Next time i get a dog i want to get a large dog like a labrador, a friend of mine has a large chocolate colored dog she named him "hershey" he's a gentle giant!

my all time favorite pet is the pigeon i had in 2004 2005 he was so cute! i would let him fly outside sometimes he always flew closeby to me and he liked to land on my head, i still remember the cute sounds he made i found him when he was a baby in a parking lot it looked like it fell from a nest. i raised him handfeeding  feeding him first some oatmeal with water mixed it makes me sad thinking and remembering "rio" the "rat with wings" a friend called him !

• 3 weeks later...

A 2002, white, and really beat up Hyundai Elantra. The previous owner was a kid, and trashed it, put in a boombox thingie. But it was fairly cheap and once I spent a ton of money to fix it, very reliable. My own preference would be a Toyota or maybe Honda. I've owned 6 Toyotas....a small truck, A RAV4, a Celica, a Corolla and each one was terrific. The two worst cars I have owned were a Volkswagen Golf and a Pontiac Fiero.

east

heya EC,......well we finally said 'goodbye' to our 98 Elantra last week. she was admirably still running when we donated it. indestructible vehicle. picked up our 2014 Rav4 yesterday. i thought i was doing so good with zero anxiety in my withdrawal. then i walked into dealer. BB members: AVOID BUYING A NEW CAR AT ALL COSTS DURING WITHDRAWAL IF POSSIBLE.....the experience will take days to recover from... :o 

A 2002, white, and really beat up Hyundai Elantra. The previous owner was a kid, and trashed it, put in a boombox thingie. But it was fairly cheap and once I spent a ton of money to fix it, very reliable. My own preference would be a Toyota or maybe Honda. I've owned 6 Toyotas....a small truck, A RAV4, a Celica, a Corolla and each one was terrific. The two worst cars I have owned were a Volkswagen Golf and a Pontiac Fiero.

east

heya EC,......well we finally said 'goodbye' to our 98 Elantra last week. she was admirably still running when we donated it. indestructible vehicle. picked up our 2014 Rav4 yesterday. i thought i was doing so good with zero anxiety in my withdrawal. then i walked into dealer. BB members: AVOID BUYING A NEW CAR AT ALL COSTS DURING WITHDRAWAL IF POSSIBLE.....the experience will take days to recover from... :o

The radio in your new Rav4 must be really nice ! probably has a cd player that can play mp3 cds that holds over 100 songs , you know the shit in my mustang GT and little truck i drive has to be REALLY OLD when both of them have cassette tape players  :laugh: my mustang has a cd player also luckily when i drive my truck in at the mercy of the radio dj

BB members: AVOID BUYING A NEW CAR AT ALL COSTS DURING WITHDRAWAL IF POSSIBLE.....the experience will take days to recover from... :o

BJ, that cracks me up. I can just see you....lol.

I am happy for you that you have a new vechicle; however, sorry it was a bad experience.

I drive a Ford F250, but lately I'v been getting around "OLD SCHOOL"! My feets takes me where I needs ta go :thumbsup: Good thing my sneakers have heavy duty treads just in case I need to go off roading  :laugh:

I have no idea what's wrong with my truck, but it's freakin me out. When I turn the engine off...my AC stays running. WTH?  I think it's possessed >:D

Fluter :smitten:

ty Katie...... and yes, it has a cd player but 100 songs? when i burn cds on my computer i can only get the usual 74 minutes worth of music per cd. what am i doing wrong?  ???

ty FB.......yup me too...i always walk to the drug store, to light food shop ect...plus i do about an hour or so more walking at night. but up here in the sticks (which has great scenery but no city-night life) you absolutely need a vehicle for just about everything else. too bad about you truck (great looking btw). i can't relate though...because in all the years i've been driving, i've never had a vehicle not start on me..you know why?? because i'm special...  :P :P :laugh: :laugh: