Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What do you drive?

[Wo...]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [be...]

• [Fl...]

• [Wo...]

Hey WD,

I drive a Ford F-250 4x4.  I LOVE MY TRUCK!

FB :thumbsup:

My first car was a Ford so I'm a big Ford fan. I almost got a Taurus SHO instead of the Genesis.

hi WD,

thats a really nice car that genisis you have i handwash my mustang once a week i drive a old truck also i handwash it too once a week , i just use dishwashing soap to wash my vehicles with  :2funny:  this morning i washed my truck i accidently ran over the bucket and 50oz $1 DG bottle of dishwashing soap :(

I'm a bit of a car nut and I picked up a new ride yesterday. Pretty pumped!

2015 Hyundai Genesis 5.0

http://www.autogo.ca/assets/image/2015-hyundai-genesis-4?uuid=5d08e42d-0c64-497a-a958-853fdc8d59b3&format=1200x600

Hi WD,

I think the Genesis is a great bang for your buck car, I read great reviews (car nut as well) congrats. I drive a GMC Jimmy and a BMW.

hi WD,

thats a really nice car that genisis you have i handwash my mustang once a week i drive a old truck also i handwash it too once a week , i just use dishwashing soap to wash my vehicles with  :2funny:  this morning i washed my truck i accidently ran over the bucket and 50oz $1 DG bottle of dishwashing soap :(

That's a really nice explanation of how you're a cotton picking *** kicking fool!

hi WD,

That's a really nice explanation of how you're a cotton picking ****  kicking fool!

Thats bc ur a stupid ****. Moreover whatever.

Scottharvey!!  We will not tolerate remarks like this, our members deserve respect. Your comments here are very disrespectful and they not welcome here on the forum.  Please refrain from posting these types of abrasive and uncaring remarks

•Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members.

Rules and Guidelines

Magrita

edit: vulgarity removed

Can you please remove that person's comments from the thread in their entirety? They are vile and serve absolutely no purpose.

WD , do you use any wax on your hyundia? well my mustang is 14 years old i thought of getting it repainted with PPG Deltron , i got some meguillars paste wax and wow i dont have to repaint it after all ! its probably too soon to need wax on a 2015 car but if its parked outside its probably a good idea to put some or if you have a 2nd car / truck thats a older vehicle get some meguillars youll really see improvements !

Can you please remove that person's comments from the thread in their entirety? They are vile and serve absolutely no purpose.

Hi WorriedDad.

I agree with you about the nature of the comments.  However, we very rarely delete comments from threads. 

Please just ignore the comments and continue posting and we'll soon be on to another page.

Juliea

WD , do you use any wax on your hyundia? well my mustang is 14 years old i thought of getting it repainted with PPG Deltron , i got some meguillars paste wax and wow i dont have to repaint it after all ! its probably too soon to need wax on a 2015 car but if its parked outside its probably a good idea to put some or if you have a 2nd car / truck thats a older vehicle get some meguillars youll really see improvements !

No. I go to a touchless car wash. I will be parking this car in my garage. We get lots of hail in Calgary and even the best wax in the world won't help with that ;)

No. I go to a touchless car wash. I will be parking this car in my garage. We get lots of hail in Calgary and even the best wax in the world won't help with that ;)

YIKES , that would really make me need to take a HIGH dose of xanax if my mustang was in a hail storm ! :( my mustang the body is in PERFECT condition i dont mind walking farther when i go shopping because i always park it far away from other cars , my old isuzu  pickup is another story its been wrecked 4 times 2 of them were not my fault

Oh wow tell me about it! My car sustained a fair bit of damage in the Aug 2011 hailstorm.

I have a 1983 Recaro Transam and a 2008 Cobalt SS.

Glad you're enjoying the new car. I've seen a couple of them around and I always do a double take, mistaking them for Bentleys.

Maybe your next car is a Bentley? LOL.

Chinook :)

A 2002, white, and really beat up Hyundai Elantra. The previous owner was a kid, and trashed it, put in a boombox thingie. But it was fairly cheap and once I spent a ton of money to fix it, very reliable. My own preference would be a Toyota or maybe Honda. I've owned 6 Toyotas....a small truck, A RAV4, a Celica, a Corolla and each one was terrific. The two worst cars I have owned were a Volkswagen Golf and a Pontiac Fiero.

east

We've gone further than you suggest.* I think members (not least babyangel) deserve to know that scottharvey has had his account suspended for a month. There was some previous (non-public) closely related issues with his account, so he already had his warning.

* We rarely remove comments (even comments such as those which have appeared is this thread - but for obvious reasons, we obfuscated the exact wording). We think transparency generally works better. If members post such comments, they will have to live with them and how they are viewed by other members because of them.

A 2002, white, and really beat up Hyundai Elantra. The previous owner was a kid, and trashed it, put in a boombox thingie. But it was fairly cheap and once I spent a ton of money to fix it, very reliable. My own preference would be a Toyota or maybe Honda. I've owned 6 Toyotas....a small truck, A RAV4, a Celica, a Corolla and each one was terrific. The two worst cars I have owned were a Volkswagen Golf and a Pontiac Fiero.

east

My hubby drove the Golf. Blah!

That Golf!!! It started to fall apart during the first YEAR. Knobs fell off, the windshield wipers fell off....it was an awful car. My very first car was a '64 Bug, and it was great! Don't know whats happened to Volkswagen. An old friend bought one of their fancier cars, and the transmission blew at 12,000 miles. Yikes.

east