Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Anyone else from bonnie Scotland?

[lo...]

Hi there

Is anyone else from Scotland. I am too lazy to go through all the responses to the thread asking where everyone is from.

First day of the Commonwealth Games from Glasgow.  :yippee:

The opening ceremony was a mixed bag in my opinion. Some bits were embarrassing and I don't mean THE kiss. Actually I missed that bit so wondered what the fuss was all about.  Loved the wee Scottie doggies.

The swimmers did well today.  ;D

LF  :smitten:

[2a...]

Hi LF

I am from Scotland. I live in the North East.

It's very HOT!!! Hope you are enjoying it while it lasts  :D

I've been out and am now hiding indoors with the curtains closed to cool off, but hope to spend time my garden this evening.

Good to meet you :thumbsup:

Hi rhu8arb

Good to hear from you.  Was beginning to feel rather lonesome.  >:(  Love your ativar.  :thumbsup:

It sure is hot.  8)

I live in Aberdeen.  >:D

Guess benzo withdrawal must be pretty rare in Scotland given the absence of Scots on BB. Maybe everyone else has been lucky or they are still taking the pills.

I am in bed mostly. Not able to get out yet. Maybe next summer. I sure hope so.  :laugh:

LF

Hello,

I'm not from Scotland, not do I possess any Scottish blood but I did live there for 4 years as a child.  I went to Miss Middleton's school of ballet in Edinburg many long years ago. I make a lovely scone so there is still a legacy from our time there.  No ballet though, grace was never my middle name.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Hi pianogirl

Good to hear from you. 

A nice scone would go down really well this afternoon. With home made strawberry jam. Yummy.

;D

LF

i talked to several guys from scotland online before i always ask someone from scotland about if they have a Kilt , thats neat how kilts are different depending on your family herritage from scottland ,  but is it true that guys dont wear anything under their kilt?

Hello LF!

I was born in Lennoxtown in East Dunbartonshire. Are you familiar with it?

I keep meaning to ask if you're a fan of Janey Godley? I just love her humour and am really enjoying her autobiography 'Handstands In The Dark." Have you read it?

Hope you're having a happy day!

Hugs from Chinook (now in Canada) :hug:

i talked to several guys from scotland online before i always ask someone from scotland about if they have a Kilt , thats neat how kilts are different depending on your family herritage from scottland ,  but is it true that guys dont wear anything under their kilt?

I believe so!!!!  Have never actually checked it out for myself.  :D

LF

Hello Chinook

It is good to meet another Scot.  Not many of us here which is a good sign. Maybe we have got benzos cracked here!!??

I know Lennoxtown is near Glasgow but have never been there.

I like Janey Godley but not read her book. Perhaps when I get my concentration back.

I hope your day has been a good one.

How many years have you been in Canada?

LF