Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

60s music!

[be...]

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

• [ba...]

• [st...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Belated Happy Birthday, PD!

Hello, Morreweg!

BJ, you know all things, so I'm sure you know this artist.  :)  I'll post the song because I like it - I think

it inspired a lot of other artists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeVx1C73o8k

Money (That's What I Want)

:smitten:

Hello insomniac,

nice song thank you. i feel so lazy today, can't find a tune.

please excuse. :smitten:

[ff...]

Belated Happy Birthday, PD!

Hello, Morreweg!

BJ, you know all things, so I'm sure you know this artist.  :)  I'll post the song because I like it - I think

it inspired a lot of other artists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeVx1C73o8k

Money (That's What I Want)

Hello insomniac,

nice song thank you. i feel so lazy today, can't find a tune.

please excuse. :smitten:

Hello, Morreweg

I hear you.    I'm feeling very lazy today, myself.

That song is fun - so many artists have done it.

Take good care. :smitten:

heya Inz, and a happy belated birthday to you as well..... :thumbsup:

no, i'd never heard that original you posted....sounded great...i knew the stones' cover though....thanks for posting.

haha Claudia, please keep that 'mangy' cat away from my good little chipmunks.. :angel:

no, i'd never heard that original you posted....sounded great...i knew the stones' cover though....thanks for posting.

haha Claudia, please keep that 'mangy' cat away from my good little chipmunks.. :angel:

Blimey bj, you really know everything. :laugh:

happy belated birthday Insomny, i had no clue at all.  :happybday:

bj the ' mangy cat ' is out of this world, just my type of thing. :laugh:

[ff...]

Blimey bj, you really know everything. :laugh:

happy belated birthday Insomny, i had no clue at all.  :happybday:

bj the ' mangy cat ' is out of this world, just my type of thing. :laugh:

Oh, my!!  You guys are so sweet, but it's not my birthday.    ;D        Please don't make me a year older!!!!  Too funny.  :D  BJ, what did you start here???    hahaha

[ff...]

haha, i thought i read in 70s that it was your birthday Inz.....i'm still covered though; i did say 'belated.'  :)

You're covered, BJ.      haha     

thank you!!  :laugh::)

a belated happy birthday to anybody born on Sept. 2nd!

Birthday Song 1

BJ, how did you know it was my birthday?! :balloon: I love the Beatles version!  :thumbsup:

PD

PD, i know ''all things.'' :-X  :laugh:

Ohhhh...that's a little scary BJ!  >:D  What else do you know about me?  ;)  Seriously though, is September 2nd your birthday?  How did you pick that day?  ???

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.  I agree with you insomniac,  I'd rather not be another year older!  But on the bright side, now my birthday won't be here for another year.  ;D

The Angels - My Boyfriend's Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXwhfIjOlw

PD, each of us on this planet has an 'other half' so to speak. we are each only 'half a soul' and only become a 'complete soul' when we 'cross over' and join up with our 'other half.' we share a birth date with this 'other half.' (the month and day, not the year). this 'other half' could be anyone. in your case, your 'other half' is a celebrity. Keanu Reeves. ok, i'm drawing a blank now,,,,,,i can't pick up any more info from the universal consciousness at the moment......

PD, each of us on this planet has an 'other half' so to speak. we are each only 'half a soul' and only become a 'complete soul' when we 'cross over' and join up with our 'other half.' we share a birth date with this 'other half.' (the month and day, not the year). this 'other half' could be anyone. in your case, your 'other half' is a celebrity. Keanu Reeves. ok, i'm drawing a blank now,,,,,,i can't pick up any more info from the universal consciousness at the moment......

Oh my God, I sure hope you're right!  I am in love with Keanu Reeves!  And I did know that he has the same birthday as me; we're exactly one year apart.  Hmmm...do you think I could use this information to meet him someday?  ;D  Pretty just happens to know his sister.

Oh my God, I sure hope you're right!  I am in love with Keanu Reeves!  And I did know that he has the same birthday as me; we're exactly one year apart.  Hmmm...do you think I could use this information to meet him someday?  ;D  Pretty just happens to know his sister.

Hi PD, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my cosmic consciousness is telling me that you yourself posted your own birthday here in BB which i came across and that's how i knew...bjunk. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi PD, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: my cosmic consciousness is telling me that you yourself posted your own birthday here in BB which i came across and that's how i knew...bjunk. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:  Just what I figured BJ!  No, I have never posted my birthday anywhere on BB.  Except I did post on pretty's blog that I do have the same birthday as Keanu Reeves.  So you might have seen that. :P  But I still want to meet him!  :-*

Hey, wait a minute!  Does this mean you are following me around the forum?!  ;)

hahahaha......great song Claudia....i like it!...yes, i am too damn polite ain't i ? she really wanted to 'ravaged,' didn't she??  >:D

I'm not sure what that means, but I'll say "yes" because I like the idea of being "ravaged"!  >:D  :angel:  ;)

Cute song Claudia!  Another one...

Sue Thompson - Norman

hahahaha......great song Claudia....i like it!...yes, i am too damn polite ain't i ? she really wanted to 'ravaged,' didn't she??  >:D

I'm not sure what that means, but I'll say "yes" because I like the idea of being "ravaged"!  >:D  :angel:  ;)

Sue Thompson - Norman

PD, :thumbsup: this thread was lively today, :laugh: i enjoyed it.

my 'ravage' comment referred to the woman singing the song PD.. and that's all i have to say about that...(said in my best forest gump voice)..  ;)

Sue Thompson - Norman

PD, :thumbsup: this thread was lively today, :laugh: i enjoyed it.

Me too Claudia!  Thanks for being silly with us!  :D

OK BJ (I mean Jimmy)...I understand now...I think.  :idiot: