Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

60s music!

[be...]

[9c...]

Can't beat the 60s for music!      :)   

The above is "Jennifer" - Bert Sommer.  Love this clip!  You're probably familiar with it.

:)

NICE! :) It's true about the 60s. My 26 year old son and his friends listen to 60s music still! When I was in college, we predicted that, unlike us (who did not care for 30s music) our kids would probably listen to 60s music.

Last night, while in a diner, some guy, in a conversation at a nearby table mentioned "Jay and the Americans!" Coincidence!? :) One of my favorite groups (perhaps my favorite) before the Beatles redid the 60s! :)

Come a Little Bit Closer

Come a Little Bit Closer - again, with cute video

Cara Mia

And, once again, by Jay Black in 2011. This is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRzAyx40Bzg

This Magic Moment

Only in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wVFWGaW8

Great songs, Steve.  thank you.

It is true about the 60s music; my son is in college and he listens to quite a bit of 60s stuff. 

Nothing compares to this era of music.    Magical time.

:smitten:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

• [ba...]

• [st...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't beat the 60s for music!      :)   

The above is "Jennifer" - Bert Sommer.  Love this clip!  You're probably familiar with it.

:)

NICE! :) It's true about the 60s. My 26 year old son and his friends listen to 60s music still! When I was in college, we predicted that, unlike us (who did not care for 30s music) our kids would probably listen to 60s music.

Last night, while in a diner, some guy, in a conversation at a nearby table mentioned "Jay and the Americans!" Coincidence!? :) One of my favorite groups (perhaps my favorite) before the Beatles redid the 60s! :)

Come a Little Bit Closer

Come a Little Bit Closer - again, with cute video

Cara Mia

And, once again, by Jay Black in 2011. This is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRzAyx40Bzg

This Magic Moment

Only in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7wVFWGaW8

Great songs, Steve.  thank you.

It is true about the 60s music; my son is in college and he listens to quite a bit of 60s stuff. 

Nothing compares to this era of music.    Magical time.

:smitten:

:'( Waaaaaa, I want to go back to the 60's! A kinder, gentler time :thumbsup:

FB

hi sno great to see you on !! many  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you <3  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hi Katie! Wow...That's alot of hugs. 8)  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Whoa...The hug button got stuck.  :idiot: The hug button is stuck on you.  :D Cant blame it. :smitten:

[9c...]

heres some CCR from 1968 Susie Q ! :yippee: i have a friend named susie i always call her Susie Q!

, i hope you folks have a GREAT weekend !

Great song!  Always loved this.    :)

Katie, is the 'invisible like button' like the 'invisible funny brake' on the passenger's side?? my wife drives like a woman possessed, racing everywhere. whenever i'm the passenger i'm constantly trying to apply a brake that doesn't exist. she calls it the 'funny brake.'

Katie, is the 'invisible like button' like the 'invisible funny brake' on the passenger's side?? my wife drives like a woman possessed, racing everywhere. whenever i'm the passenger i'm constantly trying to apply a brake that doesn't exist. she calls it the 'funny brake.'

Hi BJ !,

i chuckled a little when you told me about the "funny brake" hah that reminded me of when i used to ride in a friend's car it was a Nissan Sentra she was supposed to wear glasses she never did she would be squinting while driving and she would drive wrecklesly  around 90 mph on the freeways ! i wouldnt feel comfortable being the passenger . gosh that was a long time ago before my benzo days