Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

60s music!

[be...]

hi steven, i hope you enjoyed halloween yesterday happy belated halloween!i have alot ofcandies left that i gave out skittles almond joys , snickers, butterfingers and buble gum im glad its candy i like so it definitly wont go to waste!!  :laugh:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [Ja...]

• [ba...]

• [st...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Norwegian Wood. The song that John Lennon said he hated most of all and wished he never recorded it. But I like it.....

Hi Beth,

How are you doing? I miss you, where have you been?  I was looking other trends, since the Valium trend is not visited much now. 

look where I found you.  Hope you are doing OK.  I have good days an bad days, almost feeling normal again,  It's getting cold here in Houston,  I dont like winter,  I like the sun and go outside, to walk or play sports.  no much lately. 

Sorry, this trend is for music:

I remember when I was a child this song:  I'm a beliver ,, The monkes.

https://youtu.be/XfuBREMXxts

Hugs

Tex

I used to listen to Bobby Sherman.  I can't even remember any of his songs.  He wasn't as popular as Donnie Osmond and the Jackson Five when I was a kid.  Also, a kid's band called The Archies.  They used to put their small records on cereal boxes and you would just tear the record out of the back of the cereal box on the perferated lines and play it on your record player.

Norwegian Wood. The song that John Lennon said he hated most of all and wished he never recorded it. But I like it.....

Hi Beth,

How are you doing? I miss you, where have you been?  I was looking other trends, since the Valium trend is not visited much now. 

look where I found you.  Hope you are doing OK.  I have good days an bad days, almost feeling normal again,  It's getting cold here in Houston,  I dont like winter,  I like the sun and go outside, to walk or play sports.  no much lately. 

Sorry, this trend is for music:

I remember when I was a child this song:  I'm a beliver ,, The monkes.

https://youtu.be/XfuBREMXxts

Hugs

Tex

When I as a kid I had big crush on Davy Jones

I also saw Herman's Hermits when I was 10???

My parents took my friend and I.

• 4 weeks later...

Booker T and the MGs "TIME IS TIGHT"

This live version IMO is better than the original.  This is from January 1970 when they opened for CCR in Oakland, CA. 

RESPECT

Aretha Franklin.  What a voice...

You got that right, buddy!

But remember the movies, The Graduate and Forrest Gump? This is one I can never forget. Such a goodie. How is everyone doing on Thanksgiving? Or are all you guys from Europe? :D

Mrs. Robinson~~~S&G

How about Aubrey Hepburn in "My Fair Lady"? What a beautiful actress and so talented. Here is one of my favorite songs from that movie.

On the Street where you Live.

Liked the graduate also was a good movie. Oh, how I miss those days....life was so much simpler and people had morals, values and manners. So Blessed I was born back than.

• 3 weeks later...

And, Jaddy, ...Lara's Theme from Doctor Zhivago :)

Good pick! :thumbsup:

Since we are talking about movies now, here's the theme song from Forrest Gump.